Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

175x400px-LM-800a72e9_8c41dcb6fe518b61637b252cbcbfa6b2.gif

That's about all I got out of that last statement.... @quise2024

Nope. It will be in the middle of the work week and all the losers will feast...

Time for the Egg bagel, chicken salad, lettuce and American cheese.....

#GOAT

Last edited by a moderator:
Have they said what happens to orders that went through? I slogged through 40 mins of crap to score a pair of Jeters, gonna be pissed if they cancel it.

Have they said what happens to orders that went through? I slogged through 40 mins of crap to score a pair of Jeters, gonna be pissed if they cancel it.

Youll be good. This has happened to me numerous times. Orders that got through will be honored and they will re-launch the rest of the pairs on a set date

If you really want the Jeters I'd buy them on Ebay ASAP.. Only see these going up in value. Especially after this release

Good luck

Last edited:
Youll be good. This has happened to me numerous times. Orders that got through will be honored and they will re-launch the rest of the pairs on a set date
Thanks. Nike rep told me the same thing, but I always get uneasy cause most of em don't know s**t.

Nope. It will be in the middle of the work week and all the losers will feast...

Time for the Egg bagel, chicken salad, lettuce and American cheese.....

#GOAT
College students are not losers and maybe if your job was official enough you could still try to cop in the beginning, middle and end of the week 

If you really want the Jeters I'd buy them on Ebay ASAP.. Only see these going up in value. Especially after this release

Good luck
ATC services are all saying they carted 90% or better ...makes me doubt if they are really limited if anything price going down once the flood happens...never seen a super hyped limited release where all ATC said they did well
ohwell.gif

College students are not losers and maybe if your job was official enough you could still try to cop in the beginning, middle and end of the week 
#DUMBESTPOSTONNT

Yup.....Let me tell the veterans waiting on the medical equipment installs and repairs they have to wait for me to get my Jeter 1s before I can come to work...
mean.gif

TO:  NIKESTORE

ATC services are all saying they carted 90% or better ...makes me doubt if they are really limited if anything price going down once the flood happens...never seen a super hyped limited release where all ATC said they did well
ohwell.gif
Ya I was able to cart in both my main accounts and an ATC to cart in my back-up/atc use account.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you guys are right and I hope so. I'm a huge Jeter fan and I wished they made more of these. I'm having trouble finding a pair in my size here in NYC. I wonder if these were produced with tier 0 numbers. I bet they were since no one else had them but flight23nyc and NDC.

Congrats to those who copped and good luck to those on the hunt.

ATC services are all saying they carted 90% or better ...makes me doubt if they are really limited if anything price going down once the flood happens...never seen a super hyped limited release where all ATC said they did well:\

ATC also did really well with WTLs and look at the outcome....

Everyone was able to cop :lol:

Kicks are super limited. End of story

Take the L like a champ. No need to rain on anyones parade :smh:

ohwell.gif
Too many yankee fans are going to eat these up

ATC also did really well with WTLs and look at the outcome....

Everyone was able to cop
laugh.gif

Kicks are super limited. End of story

Take the L like a champ. No need to rain on anyones parade
mean.gif
im not raining on any parade... i have a pair on the way and had 3 more in cart just couldnt check out

Back
Top Bottom