Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My Zoom and CLOT delivered today too. Fastest NDC order ever with no upgraded shipping. The origin scans for both pairs said they were actually already in Dallas.

Zooms underwhelmed me, and one shoe has a jacked up tongue. Just sticking it in the back of the closet for now

My Zoom and CLOT delivered today too. Fastest NDC order ever with no upgraded shipping. The origin scans for both pairs said they were actually already in Dallas.

Zooms underwhelmed me, and one shoe has a jacked up tongue. Just sticking it in the back of the closet for now

Just curious, Why'd you buy them if they were underwhelming?

Underwhelming in person....just figured I'd like them more when I had them in hand. Don't hate them enough to return or anything...just Meh to me really.

Had no idea Clots were such a hype shoe until after I woke up at like 1030 sick on saturday. I didn't want them and would've liked to use them as trade bait but it's interesting to see a mid do numbers like that.

Had no idea Clots were such a hype shoe until after I woke up at like 1030 sick on saturday. I didn't want them and would've liked to use them as trade bait but it's interesting to see a mid do numbers like that.

It's because the colorway is so nice and then you add the cool material/design on there. That CLOT colorway deserved a Jordan 1 High :smh:

usually pretty confident with goat, but got my pair of 3.0s in the other day and the enclosed "R" doesn't have the sharp tip at the top that it should:

IMG_7065.jpeg

should this be cause for concern?

(they're made in vietnam if it makes a difference)

Last edited:
Na this looks dumb as hell.... I dunno whats worse this or the dudes taking acetone to the sb laxchi 1s aka ruined imo
I think these turned out decent
1A7002D1-2A71-4A1B-B19A-59513DA1C4B2.jpeg

Wear them an expose what’s underneath is kind of what they were going for right ?

Some dudes are just speeding up the process lol

Last edited:
This might be the reason why I try sneaker shields for the first time ever
I think it's just the nature of the materials used. Sneaker shields aren't going to be very comfy in AJ1s that don't have a large toe box to start with.

Was considering them as a disco pickup but think I'm out on that look.

It’s very telling that such a minuscule detail could even be a cause for concern.

other than the "R" touching the "D" on the wings logo, it's the only other detail i know how to look for

it's also my only aj1 where the triangle in the Ⓡ isn't sharply tipped at the top, so yeah, i'm bothered by it (for almost $300, they better be real)

but i haven't bought a jordan 1 since the '18 shadows, so idk if it's just one of those small things (like the different mesh) that changed or not

--

i remember another dude asked about the same thing:

i guess it's just a difference between the chinese (have sharp R's) and vietnamese pairs (blunt R's)?

Last edited:
Still surprised these didn’t sell out. They’re really nice. The under layer is a bit underwhelming being that hot crimson but such a clean shoe and color blocking.
yeah thye just put these back up.

i liek em. in hand quality is good too.

that pink just aint it tho. gonna off my pair soon,

yeah thye just put these back up.

i liek em. in hand quality is good too.

that pink just aint it tho. gonna off my pair soon,
Doesn’t really show unless you scuffing intentionally. Black laces black tongue black lining black swoosh real nice.
Skate em, I’ve seen some locals by me with beat pairs.

Back
Top Bottom