Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have that problem happening now. Its doesn't just wipe off either. Anyone have a solution to this problem? My top three's looks like tinker bell sprinkled fairy dust on them......

Yea my top 3 and royal 1s glittery af

Kinda gave up on wiping off bc most of it doesn’t come off like you said

2019 pick-ups...
20191224_102114.jpg

A couple of late 2018 releases that I copped this year. Completed the Union set in mid January with the Storm Blues and finally picked up the ROTY's two months ago after sleeping on them and regretted it.
20190116_173630.jpg

20191128_112753.jpg

The meguiars wipes and vigilant maintenance are the best way to keep the glitter off. Have it on almost all of my shoes with black leather. Gotta be that paint they use.
it doesn’t happen on the 2013 royal or bred to me, but it did on the 2013 shadows and bt. It happens on all the black parts of my remasters. Except for the black on chicagos.
Also happens on my 2018 bc3.
notably not seen it on my unions or nfr.

My 2019 High OG Recap in 1 flick..... Completely satisfied with every purchase, and must admit that after seeing the Fearless joints in person I fell in love, and don’t regret coppin’ that S.B 3.0’s(call them what you want!”... Looking forward to my 2020 pickups!
0A1326DB-74F6-4982-94DD-6A6419EC9044.jpeg
Assuming you paid retail for all those(which I'm sure you didn't) that's around $1700 and that's not even including the other retros you may have copped this year. Being a sneaker head is costly but it's worth it imo. That feeling you get when you first open the box of some kicks you just copped>>>>

Man, all you folks that are pissed about the Chicago 1's not happening any more, be prepared to be more pissed at Nike's trolling. Not at liberty to say what it is, but saw yesterday that we ARE getting a Chicago model in the fall...but it's NOT a Jordan, and it's NOT a high top. :lol:

Guys I am trying to buy pair of ROTY but I cannot found production start date of this pair on any other pair on Grailed or GOAT... its from Depop and seller has nothing but excellent rating and a lot of them, he is saying that he bought them in Nike Singapore, is it possíbe Asia alocated pairs have different production dates?

Man, all you folks that are pissed about the Chicago 1's not happening any more, be prepared to be more pissed at Nike's trolling. Not at liberty to say what it is, but saw yesterday that we ARE getting a Chicago model in the fall...but it's NOT a Jordan, and it's NOT a high top. :lol:

Huh? So they’re giving us a “Chicago” that’s not a Jordan so it’s a Nike shoe, and it’s a low or mid..... ok...

They’ve been pumping out Chicago blocking on other non 1 styles for years.

Back
Top Bottom