• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
7F6C8D7D-97A0-4C0E-B940-8962C8A26365.jpeg

f***k and I just bought these off stadiums goods... still trying find something to match them with.. nice socks thow.. where did you cop from fam?

they aren’t bad (I wear mine often) I just paid retail and the pink parts are very plasticy. I got my socks at Marshall’s/Tjmaxx, some brand I’ve never heard of.

Last edited:
Kotd
AFE1BF38-52EB-4A21-9E69-C52FE74C4800.jpeg

last night: (regret buy of 2019)

8C4DC24C-7A65-4F72-8F94-09D97EF4543E.jpeg
I was so deceived by the pics of this shoe... Around the time it first dropped all the pics made it seem like a darker pink color. In hand they're a weird cream color. Have only worn them once. Might give them away to my little bro.

I was so deceived by the pics of this shoe... Around the time it first dropped all the pics made it seem like a darker pink color. In hand they're a weird cream color. Have only worn them once. Might give them away to my little bro.

Sold my pair, loved the color but the peach pleather on these is just horrible and creases like hell

Has anyone used those boost insoles in their 1s? I'm just wondering how they change the fit, and if I'll have to rip out the stock insole to get them in there even if I choose the thin ones

Has anyone used those boost insoles in their 1s? I'm just wondering how they change the fit, and if I'll have to rip out the stock insole to get them in there even if I choose the thin ones

I did not like them. The insole is fitted to a size 13. If your feet are smaller than that the arch of the insole isn’t in the correct position. They’re also shaped a bit weird, so they do not fit well in any of my jordan 1s or dunks.

I bought two and am trying to sell the other on Carousell (Singapore’s craigslist). I’d go with insolegeek zoom air insoles.

I actually just purchased a pair of the slimmer ones. Haven't arrived yet but I will give my review when they do... I have AJ1s in true to size and I also sometimes go down a half size, so I will review both.. plus some other Jordan's, dunks, AF1s... etc....

Back
Top Bottom