Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I got my pair in yesterday and these are nothing but quality. You gotta laugh at the sneaker community when they want better quality 1's, get them, and still complain.

Like another poster said, the first thing I noticed was the overall weight. One of the heaviest 1's I have ever owned minus my Unions. Which is a testament to the thickness of the leather. I know some ppl prefer tumbled leather, but it's usually a lower quality leather. That's why it's tumbled to begin with. The leather on these reminds me of something you would find on a high quality performance sport car's seats.

The cuts on the shoe are very clean, no frils or pieces of loose stitching anywhere. No signs of glue either. All in all, a VERY high quality Jordan 1. But charging us an extra $40 was robbery if you ask me. The bags are cheaper than cheap, mine actually have two different colors of red on the font. I'm too old for dust bags and fancy boxes, I just want dope kicks.

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IOS big dawg.

was using itools. but the apple update made it stop working.

Haven't done it on my iphone since last year, much easier on android.

Gonna actually try to submit a reservation now if I can on the new beginnings pack, I'll fly out to Chicago. Got nothing better to do tomorrow.

spoofed into chicago just to see what was up, first time in two+ years I was able to see all the available sizes in multiple locations. unreal.
I did too...man we would be good if it was Stash...unfortunately I forgot my Android the other day when they did they CHI 3 stash smh

Didn't hit on ****. Just figured out that spoof jig tho

Y'all think they will do the snkrs pass for the OW's today or tomorrow??

Never saw a reserve button on the pack only the 85

Fellow Americans, I'm in NYC right now and was wondering if Nike/Footlocker/FA/Finishline or any other stores release a separate inventory in store in addition to the online inventory? Is there any way I can get a pair in store without the Apps?

Fellow Canadian

A few hit here and there but it’s very rare
I for one have never hit on snkrs pass
I’ve only been able to hit on snkrs stashes

Fellow Americans, I'm in NYC right now and was wondering if Nike/Footlocker/FA/Finishline or any other stores release a separate inventory in store in addition to the online inventory? Is there any way I can get a pair in store without the Apps?

Fellow Canadian
Who's man is this

I got my pair in yesterday and these are nothing but quality. You gotta laugh at the sneaker community when they want better quality 1's, get them, and still complain.

Like another poster said, the first thing I noticed was the overall weight. One of the heaviest 1's I have ever owned minus my Unions. Which is a testament to the thickness of the leather. I know some ppl prefer tumbled leather, but it's usually a lower quality leather. That's why it's tumbled to begin with. The leather on these reminds me of something you would find on a high quality performance sport car's seats.

The cuts on the shoe are very clean, no frils or pieces of loose stitching anywhere. No signs of glue either. All in all, a VERY high quality Jordan 1. But charging us an extra $40 was robbery if you ask me. The bags are cheaper than cheap, mine actually have two different colors of red on the font. I'm too old for dust bags and fancy boxes, I just want dope kicks.

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg
I think car seat is a stretch , but the leather is interesting. Looks kind of cheap from first glance but it really is thick and yes, heavy. These just aren’t what most people have become accustomed to on 1s.

First L taken in this manner. Hit on snkrs for sz 13.5W 12M. Check confirmation email and it’s a 12w 10.5M. 100000000000% sure i chose correct size as I changed my size on app to 13.5 and I looked it over before i hit the purchase button. Called in and supposedly a few people called in with same issue. Smh

First L taken in this manner. Hit on snkrs for sz 13.5W 12M. Check confirmation email and it’s a 12w 10.5M. 100000000000% sure i chose correct size as I changed my size on app to 13.5 and I looked it over before i hit the purchase button. Called in and supposedly a few people called in with same issue. Smh
Had the same issue. 9M/10.5W selected. Confirmation alert showed 7.5M/9W

seems like the sizes got mixed up.

Bro same thing happened to me man.... I’m pissed

Back
Top Bottom