Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1582489443584.png

1582489481522.png

Well we took L’s on FLX from mostly limited drops
I count the unc to chi sorta a limited drop considering it was a women’s shoe
We have no idea how FLX is going turn out on regular drops that require points
I didn’t pay attention to the Yeezy drop so don’t know how folks did with those

Any suggestions on how i can paint the inside section of the laceholder area (pictured and circled below) hate the white and want to make it black.

air-jordan-1-royal-2017-new-images-3__01.jpg AIR-JORDAN-1-OG-ROYAL-2017-4__01__01.jpg

I would take Angelus flat black and some 2-soft mix d together and paint the lining. Use a heat gun and it should come out well.

If you decide on Humira, make sure to ask for the Humira Pen instead of the syringe, bro. You can see both in the picture, along with some 1s to not be completely off topic. :pimp:
E7C04E6C-6481-45EE-9B90-9EC5B9907F0F.jpeg

Thanks buddy. I actually have been getting my medication though infusions at an infusion center. 3 hours with an IV and medicine every 2 months. Not too bad. They would do the same thing with the Humira if they switch it. Going on the 13th for my next round of Remicade. Thanks again for the info. Every piece of knowledge helps.

BTW, nice Unions! Love the blue ones more than the other pair.

Basically same crap material as the crimson tints.

88177649-605E-42A0-9F19-CD6307F09C62.gif

Nah, the Crimson Tints were like that All Star pair with the transparent bottoms and gold accents. Materials on these look like the Sports Illustrated joints. Really soft, thick cuts of material, but super-matted-out. Still not a pair I'll be running out to get, but if you're a Celtics/Seahawks/Mavs/Eagles fan and need some green shoes to go with your gear, it's probably a great buy.

How’s the height and cut on the pine greens? Kinda feel likes mids from those pics. Curious to see em next to recent releases. Even next to shadows... also, they are $170?
Same height & cut as all the other High OGs we’ve been getting these last few years, from what I can tell fam, I could be mistaken & that $170 price hike is definitely real tho 🤦🏾‍♂️

Nah, the Crimson Tints were like that All Star pair with the transparent bottoms and gold accents. Materials on these look like the Sports Illustrated joints. Really soft, thick cuts of material, but super-matted-out. Still not a pair I'll be running out to get, but if you're a Celtics/Seahawks/Mavs/Eagles fan and need some green shoes to go with your gear, it's probably a great buy.
These aren’t as bad as the crimson tint, those were nasty, & they are in no way as good as the sports illustrated pair, which is really dope & underrated AJ1 all around 🤷🏾‍♂️

These aren’t as bad as the crimson tint, those were nasty, & they are in no way as good as the sports illustrated pair, which is really dope & underrated AJ1 all around 🤷🏾‍♂️
I'm in if I can grab em easily, other than that I'm good ....Colorway is nice to me. Hoping for a fnl win to use this reward.

I'm in if I can grab em easily, other than that I'm good ....Colorway is nice to me. Hoping for a fnl win to use this reward.
I don’t think they’ll be that hard of a cop, it doesn’t feel like there’s a crazy demand. For what it’s worth, I was at a smaller foot store & they had 25 pairs, for most other AJ1 releases they get about 12. Those court purples in a month or so will be the problem.

I don’t think they’ll be that hard of a cop, it doesn’t feel like there’s a crazy demand. For what it’s worth, I was at a smaller foot store & they had 25 pairs, for most other AJ1 releases they get about 12. Those court purples in a month or so will be the problem.
Yeah but you know how it be these days, especially with a descent colorway like this. They ain't going sit like them crimson's and phantoms. Those purples going be tuff...

Back
Top Bottom