• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hope we get those in the 85 shape.

Makes too much sense - so I doubt it. Like, how come they didn't drop a Bred or Chicago colorway out the gate? That would've made the most sense, no?

Nike gonna continue to give us weird colorways that nobody asks for in the '85 mold and they'll build some story behind it.

Makes too much sense - so I doubt it. Like, how come they didn't drop a Bred or Chicago colorway out the gate? That would've made the most sense, no?

Nike gonna continue to give us weird colorways that nobody asks for in the '85 mold and they'll build some story behind it.

We’ve gotten Breds and Chicago’s in recent years I can see why they wouldn’t give us those just yet. Eventually we’ll get them tho.

We’ve gotten Breds and Chicago’s in recent years I can see why they wouldn’t give us those just yet. Eventually we’ll get them tho.

They need to sell more garbage cws so people will thirst more and more for the OGs. Eventually, they reach a point where they need to increase sales and then, boom, they release the Breds/Chis/BTs/Royals/Shadows and the cycle starts all over again.

Almost 5 years since they’ve retrod Chi’s.... feels like it’s gotta be soon (next 1-2 yrs??)

BDAC4ED8-C98A-4B53-817F-BB9968C7BF68.png

Yeah I’ve been looking at auctions and I’ve seen some 8 and 9s. I’m a 8.5 though so I’m probably gonna look for 9s since full sizes are more common.

You can always put in a drop-in insole to suck up some extra room and make them more comfortable. Only issue you may have is to add a little Barge cement to certain spots where they flex. My pair needs a little in spots. But for the majority, they are tanks.

If you saw the pair of 2015 Chicago’s I sold on goat last year for $600 you guys would cry

absolutely destroyed. I bet that person filed a chargeback when they got them in :rofl:
Haha I bet, I snagged two pairs D's for around 540 each right before they announced they weren't dropping for all star....might need to cash in soon.

Shelter-in-place life got me to clean my shoes a bit 'cause I got bored... and then wore them out again after that. Lost count, but I'm pretty sure I'm closing in on 100 wears or went way beyond that. :lol:

49827660026_72ae88dd25_b.jpg

My friend and I were talking last night after episodes 3 and 4 of The Last Dance, and he told me he saw prices shoot up on the Chicago AJ1s. Crazy! I'm guessing it had a lot to do with the confirmation of the "New Beginnings" edition a while back.

Back
Top Bottom