Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Actually in this picture it looks right. The R and the D are supposed to be connected and it looks like they barely are. It was in the first pictures it looked like they weren't connected, though. There's also a particular way the font of the trademark R on the bottom of the outsole is supposed to look, but we can't see that. They're close, though, imo.
In hand there's some better ways of spotting
It’s not the same shoe fam, I pulled mine out to see the wings logo and posted it for comparison

whatsup NT fam? been on an extended hiatus, hope yall staying safe & strong during this time. was looking @ some prices last night of some pairs i need back, can someone explain to me when 2015 chis and banned 1s shot up in price? :nerd:

that was the only explanation i had in mind :lol:

cause last i remember chis were 8-9 and banneds 450 ish

is there a good way to get cig smoke out of the shoes? I copped some Blue Moons from GOAT a few months back. Never really looked at them too closely and probably took them out of the box for 30 seconds before putting them back in. Never got to wearing them and figured I'd just sell them back on GOAT. Sent them in and got denied because of the smell. Once i got them back, I opened them and holy hell, whoever owned them must have smoked 2 packs a day. Cant seem to shake this smell. Not much you can do about cig smell, huh?

The real question is why did you pay resale and then not wear them?
I do this quite a bit, to be honest. Have too many shoes but not enough days to wear them, so I'll forget I have a pair for months. Probably get to wear the kicks i want once a week, maybe? Sometimes, if i received 2 right shoes, I might not even catch it! That would be on me but it could happen.

is there a good way to get cig smoke out of the shoes? I copped some Blue Moons from GOAT a few months back. Never really looked at them too closely and probably took them out of the box for 30 seconds before putting them back in. Never got to wearing them and figured I'd just sell them back on GOAT. Sent them in and got denied because of the smell. Once i got them back, I opened them and holy hell, whoever owned them must have smoked 2 packs a day. Cant seem to shake this smell. Not much you can do about cig smell, huh?

try some charcoal bags

good idea. I've actually heard about that method before. Going to try it. Willing to try anything. I can't wear these things. Cant stand cigarette smoke.
You could also try “odor assassin”, it seems to get rid of all the smells I have experienced. Cig smoke is tough though.

I was finally able to acquire a pair I’ve had on my eyes on for a while now. Right out the box I was surprised to see the quality of these, super soft tumbled leather. I know these aren’t everyone’s cup of tea aesthetically, but just wanted to share with ya’ll. Up next finding a reasonably priced (lol) pair of Union storm blues to complete the set.
BBBC7C35-83AE-462E-8E69-0931111B9963.jpeg

I use the bounce fabric fresh softener tissues and throw them inside the shoes as stuff them and even the boxes and it does wonders.
Good idea too, but if he's trying to sell them, these might give the pair a softener scent that might make it fail authentication again because it might hint that the seller is masking something.

I was finally able to acquire a pair I’ve had on my eyes on for a while now. Right out the box I was surprised to see the quality of these, super soft tumbled leather. I know these aren’t everyone’s cup of tea aesthetically, but just wanted to share with ya’ll. Up next finding a reasonably priced (lol) pair of Union storm blues to complete the set.
Those are awesome

Both Lance Mountain pairs and Chicago’s (at least my pair) have the top notch leather. I could wear them all day and be all g. Didn’t really notice the leather on the cyber’s, I’ve worn them maybe 3x since copping on release day

good idea. I've actually heard about that method before. Going to try it. Willing to try anything. I can't wear these things. Cant stand cigarette smoke.
Get a big plastic tub. Take the shoes out the box but still put everything into the tub. Buy some of those odor eliminator pucks that they sell in the automotive section like you'd put under your seats to "suck the odors out the air". Open them and sit into the plastic tub. Put the lid on the tub and leave closed for a few days. Check the smell.

When I got my vehicle it had a terrible cigarette odor. Bought 4x of those and parked in straight sunlight for a few days. Smell went away and never came back.
You bought dirty shoes.

Back
Top Bottom