Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nigels and la to chi are both amazing...own both if you can.
Agreed, go with both if possible. You honestly can’t go wrong with either one. As a laker fan I chose not to strip the paint because there’s not much out there in that colorway as far as a hi. (Waiting for that OG purple metallic remaster) The light shade of sail on the midsoles & the shade of purple/gold are both unique too.
98A6612A-15B5-4323-BABA-6DC54BAEC6FD.jpeg

it will be. the uglier shoe the secret love for it behind closed doors it has.

If it comes out that it's actually an UNDFTD collab, then it's gonna be a wrap :rolleyes
I don't see any UNDFTD branding on there though, so I'm hoping it's really a GR.

I also thought the Melody Ehsani's and the Blu The Greats were dope, so these are right up my alley. Definitely plus that it's on a Jordan 1 OG High model instead of Mid.

Agreed, go with both if possible. You honestly can’t go wrong with either one. As a laker fan I chose not to strip the paint because there’s not much out there in that colorway as far as a hi. (Waiting for that OG purple metallic remaster) The light shade of sail on the midsoles & the shade of purple/gold are both unique too.
98A6612A-15B5-4323-BABA-6DC54BAEC6FD.jpeg
My exact sentiments on the LA2Chis. Wish they were more “Lakers-ish” in terms of shades, but a Lakers 1 is a pair I ultimately couldn’t pass on, especially with Kobe being my favorite player.

not gonna lie, I have a few pairs I've never worn. Like I'm sure I have a pair of DS bred toes somewhere. Every time I would think about wearing them, I end up wearing my breds or regular black toes instead

That's exactly why I passed on Bred Toes. Dope colorway, but... already have 3 better versions of it that I'd rather wear.

Breds, Black Toes, and Chicagos
I initially bought the Blk/Red Toes, but never wore them and ultimately sold them for the exact same reason. Have 3 pairs of Blk/Reds (2001s, 2013s, and 2016s), 2015 Chis, Spideys, and Blk Toe Unions, so no need for ANOTHER black/red/white pair. Especially since I know those Blk/Red Toes would be at the very bottom of my personal totem pole, and probably never worn as a result.

I like the rage green zoom joints. Best zoom 1s yet IMO. I want to get them, try em on to see how the zoom actually feels on foot, then return them because the clear sole is still wack.

When do ya'll think breds wil get a release again?
the remastered program for 1s started in 2015 and we've seen 9 OG colorways since then.

nat greys will be the 10th and they're rumored for 2021. as of right now, it's uncertain whether they'll continue to release more colorways that they havent remastered yet (black/white, metallic orange, metallic purple, etc) or start over with OG colorways....and if that's the case, breds would be one of the first they'd revisit.

to answer your question, earliest we'll see breds again is end of 2021...very latest maybe 2023.

the remastered program for 1s started in 2015 and we've seen 9 OG colorways since then.

nat greys will be the 10th and they're rumored for 2021. as of right now, it's uncertain whether they'll continue to release more colorways that they havent remastered yet (black/white, metallic orange, metallic purple, etc) or start over with OG colorways....and if that's the case, breds would be one of the first they'd revisit.

to answer your question, earliest we'll see breds again is end of 2021...very latest maybe 2023.
thanks! so i just need to be patient ha
prices for the 2016 release are crazy atm

thanks! so i just need to be patient ha
prices for the 2016 release are crazy atm
honestly, you dont wanna drop big money on a pair of 2016s because they all suffer with various levels of glittergate by now :smh:

C431CED3-4374-4A56-A25B-016BC5A06FC2.jpeg

if you want my advice, try to get a pair of the UNC2CHIs from earlier this year for ~$250 and get a custom done for ~$100 or give it a shot yourself.

maxresdefault.jpg

honestly, you dont wanna drop big money on a pair of 2016s because they all suffer with various levels of glittergate by now :smh:

C431CED3-4374-4A56-A25B-016BC5A06FC2.jpeg

if you want my advice, try to get a pair of the UNC2CHIs from earlier this year for ~$250 and get a custom done for ~$100 or give it a shot yourself.

maxresdefault.jpg
Yeah definitely not planning to pay resell prices. Not worth it imo.
I actually managed to get a pair of the UNC2CHIs for retail so the custom job could be an option. Did you do it or nah?

Yeah definitely not planning to pay resell prices. Not worth it imo.
I actually managed to get a pair of the UNC2CHIs for retail so the custom job could be an option. Did you do it or nah?
oh nice.....nah, i didnt do it, but peep the thread for that release cuz i'm pretty sure i saw a few members that did.

Back
Top Bottom