5B71A68E-C10A-4443-A401-AF0F245B51A4.jpeg
9A8A55A3-0F16-47EA-93DE-B6DD23388EB4.jpeg
19E1FFE4-432E-4D7D-BDF6-F54891F7B214.jpeg
884483C7-1DE5-4CF4-9471-C220F1D78C96.jpeg

Blk gold
Japan
Greys
Mochas
That’s it for me the rest of the year. If I can secure 2 of the 4 it’s a win for me.
Man, unless there’s something on the horizon that I don’t know about, the Court Purples might be my only 1s this year. I’m out on the Patent Blk/Golds, both the Japan Silvers and Navys are cool (Navy’s the best of the two IMO) but I’m good, Smoke Greys are a definite “no,” and the Mochas are a “no” too. The “Undefeateds,” “Bruts,” and these new “Heinekens” are also all no gos for me. I feel like I’m just hoping we actually get the ‘85 Neutral Greys at this point.

Man, unless there’s something on the horizon that I don’t know about, the Court Purples might be my only 1s this year. I’m out on the Patent Blk/Golds, both the Japan Silvers and Navys are cool (Navy’s the best of the two IMO) but I’m good, Smoke Greys are a definite “no,” and the Mochas are a “no” too. The “Undefeateds,” “Bruts,” and these new “Heinekens” are also all no gos for me. I feel like I’m just hoping we actually get the ‘85 Neutral Greys at this point.

Only upcoming must-haves for me are the rumored White (metallic?) Mochas and Midnight Navy co.jp.
Tie Dye, Smoke Grey, Bio Hack, and Black Toe Mocha are all nice, but not must-haves like those other two.

Lol yeah, their reasoning was so they can beat the fake pair or whatever. I was just thinking how much disposable income people must have :smh:
I actually did that with my Wotherspoons. A kid I taught asked if I wanted to see a pair of fakes he brought back (?) or picked up around here from the fake shoe market in Bangkok. They literally looked just like my legit pair, and actually fit better. He had picked up 2 pairs so I bought them off of him and used them for travel shoes so if I get robbed while in some sketchy city (like Philly, lol) where a legit pair would feed your family for a month, or at least be able to tell them they're fakes.

You can get ganked in any area so I wouldn’t consider getting a fake pair for any purpose. My travel shoes have been runners or something with comfort. I’ve worn ‘high valued’ pairs in sketchy parts of big cities a ton of times, I just try to be more aware and what not

Back
Top Bottom