Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Today
20200702_090233.jpg

EDIT: a 3rd friend just won lol, they entered at various times, one even entered few hours later and won. Again, all Low tops. And yes I saw their confirmation email so its not a repost lol

Hours later you say? :nerd:

So... are all e-mails out? Nobody on the West Coast hit yet? :nerd:

My homie hit on the diors got his email at 5:42 am. I can assure you all, SPENDING does not matter this was a raffle...

yeah it seems most emails, if not all, the winning emails were sent around 5am EST/2am PST

Hours later you say? :nerd:

yeah I remember because in our group chat, we were joking and trolling him because he woke up at 11am and entered and we kept making fun of him saying "was you up?" "early bird gets the worm" "if you're reading this, its too late", all that BS lol. Turns out the jokes on us because he hit haha

yeah it seems most emails, if not all, the winning emails were sent around 5am EST/2am PST

yeah I remember because in our group chat, we were joking and trolling him because he woke up at 11am and entered and we kept making fun of him saying "was you up?" "early bird gets the worm" "if you're reading this, its too late", all that BS lol. Turns out the jokes on us because he hit haha

Or maybe he found a picture online and sent that to you guys for ****ing with him :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom