Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just taking a survey . How many of you got this first access?
A8DDB227-3C59-42E0-963F-7EB56DFD9324.png

I got it.
I'm pretty sure every member got it. I won't believe otherwise. :lol:

PO

Just taking a survey . How many of you got this first access?
A8DDB227-3C59-42E0-963F-7EB56DFD9324.png
I got it

tried to buy at 10 this morning and whiffed

don't even curr

someone remind me how Nike's "First Access" works again?

just remembered how you had to upload a screen shot of a certain scene in Fortnite for a pair of Defiant SB 1's

tenor.gif

Craters were the first pair I was able to cop for retail since the Royal Toes. I like them. 🤷
They’re comfortable, dark, won’t show dirt or hard wear - heck even the midsole and outsole hide dirt and seem super resistant to wear since they’re a harder rubber compound.

Throw in some bright red laces and they pop a bit. Great for walking/standing and for me - skating in. And the ankle collar breaks in after about 5 wears so they don’t rub so much with short socks. In the end a super wearable dark colored Jordan 1 with Zoom - can’t beat that in my book. I give no ****s if they’re not hyped. I ended up doubling up and will beat the living hell out of them over the next year or so.

Maybe I’m trippin but part of me feels like it’s more acceptable to dress loud/wild when you’re one of the best nba players in the world, versus some cat that works at Verizon or something

A lotta nba dudes be looking unusual but it be like that when you got 100Ms in the bank lol
That's just you homie. You just riding those players love muscles... a nice fit is a nice fit whether you caked up or not. If it's only nice because the wearer has a 100m's you played yourself.

I like the lows. Was able to grab them this morning on Nike plus app. It was like a snkrs draw though lol. Said we'll notify you if you were chosen.
Also; anyone catch that new show on Netflix, sneakerheads ?

Really not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I think this is the wrong thread for these - they're Mids. (source)
Actually the site that I saw the pictures on (Sneakernews.com) are saying they are highs, so it was posted here because of that. Since I do not have social media, there is no way I would have seen that post on Twitter. Also, $175 for mids is insane IMO and is usually the price for highs, so JB is buggin' with that price for some mids!

I did count the eyelets and there are 8 instead of 9, so these are indeed mids unless they are changing the number of eyelets for highs that are not OG or something. SMH

Last edited:
Reactions: SBA
I like the lows. Was able to grab them this morning on Nike plus app. It was like a snkrs draw though lol. Said we'll notify you if you were chosen.
Also; anyone catch that new show on Netflix, sneakerheads ?
i got them too...and i rarely buy lows...the colorway was too nice to pass up

Maybe I’m trippin but part of me feels like it’s more acceptable to dress loud/wild when you’re one of the best nba players in the world, versus some cat that works at Verizon or something

A lotta nba dudes be looking unusual but it be like that when you got 100Ms in the bank lol
That is how fashion works in this world (the rich can literally wear ANYTHING, and start trends, get called creative, adventurous, daring, fashionable, etc.), but that’s a no for me. If someone looks goofy, they look goofy, regardless of what’s in their pocket or bank account.

If that reverse shadow ain’t leather, I don’t want it. Was thinking of circling back for a double up on shadows anyway, since I wear those more than any of my 1s, was hoping for something similar, but if it’s suede, I’m out 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom