Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20201103_125142.jpg

20201103_125958.jpg

How come u didn't lace up the right side all the way? May edit/update your post w/ a fully laced right side? Thanks in advance.
Haha. I don’t usually lace the top hole. I noticed the flap was kinda rolling on that shoe more than it should so I laced the top hole.

and nah

I am glad I sold my Mochas knowing that they are going to somebody who wants them much more than I do. I tried to make something for me that just was not, so I am happy to let them go.

Now, next on the agenda are the Silver Toes.....guess I can chill out until 2021 then! LOL

that was super nice of you !! What size are you ? I’m not feeling the silver toes that much , if I do hit on them I wouldn’t mind selling them to you for retail of course .

Mochas would have rotted in outlets if they weren't semi limited. I honestly think they are hideous looking shoes and I wouldn't wear them if someone gave them to me.

Wore this to the bar last night with a random white graphic tee (Polo, of course).

20201103_140202.jpg

I don't wear camo often... but when I do, it will most likely be with these. Might sell my mocha 3s.

giphy.gif

What about them olive green joints? I forget the name.

They are clean, and it’s been a couple of Falls since release.

I don’t remember this much talk about those.

Edit: Clay green 1’s.

Back
Top Bottom