Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2021 May be the beginning of the end for the 1 hype. All this trash that’s on the way is normally how the downfall of a hyped model begins. Jordan Brand has the 1 on a trip to hell. Zippers/removable collars and cheap materials, recycled ideas (I.e Hyper Royals —> Turbo Greens), inability to reach the hype and quality of previous Collabs (Unions, TS) etc. etc. etc.

Oh and how can I forget.... NO OGs! :sick:

Didn’t see these posted, only the other variety of the light blue coming in 2021. Apologies if duplicate

giphy.gif

$170 saved

If these drop with the blue being this light in contrast...
These > 2021 UNC 1's.
Screenshot_20201125-235152_Chrome.jpg
Hyper Royal >>> Unc 2.0

2021 May be the beginning of the end for the 1 hype. All this trash that’s on the way is normally how the downfall of a hyped model begins. Jordan Brand has the 1 on a trip to hell. Zippers/removable collars and cheap materials, recycled ideas (I.e Hyper Royals —> Turbo Greens), inability to reach the hype and quality of previous Collabs (Unions, TS) etc. etc. etc.

Yup. Just like foams.... Straight overkill.
Those yeezy looking foams were the last of the mohicans.

I don’t know if the hype will die off that quickly, but I’m definitely with you on the turn they’ve taken on this silhouette heading into 2021.

The only decent thing on the horizon in 2021 is the NGs and I’m sure those will be super limited.

I don’t have any problem with JB experimenting with the 1, but I wish they’d still release *at the very least* some OG colorways in decent numbers alongside this other nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom