Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i can live without the trophy rooms

they look more like a display piece than a shoe someone would actually wear

plus its just another iteration of the chicago-but-not-chicago lines they milk endlessly

i want the neutral greys but it looks like its going to be a tough or expensive cop

anybody got the word on those neural greys?

Those Trophy Room 1s are really living up to its backstory.
The story behind them is that Jordan was iced out of the All Star Game.
And now, we're getting iced out of trying to cop a pair before it even drops.
No lies here!!! Was definitely gonna post the same thing fam 😂😂

Real talk. This release is bogus . The trophy room hype and availability / access has been trash. Mainly due to those clout chasers trying to get pairs for the gram but can’t obtain other **** like UNC 1s or even Anthracite 5s early.. what does that tell you?

one shoe, one pic , no need to show my living room full of pairs for validation ..

They dope but nothing to go crazy over.

- Retro
63FB7F55-3591-41D5-810E-0B6BA8A7BEF9.jpeg

"one shoe, one pic , no need to show my living room full of pairs for validation .. "
Talks about not needing to show validation, but proceeds to tell people he has a living room full of pairs....
I'm happy you got your pair, but you contribute to this BS. And then you justify this BS by saying other people are doing it and that we'd be doing it too if we could... c'mon man.

Outside of being an ugly shoe IMO, the worst part about these Trophy Rooms is that because they’re dropping, it just means we’ll have to wait even longer to get some actual Chicagos. And also I’m feeling like JB might make all future retros of OG colorways (at least for the near future) in the new ‘85 cut. So unless you already have the Royals, Chis, Blk/Reds, Black Toes, Shadows, and others, the next chance to actually get them is gonna be in this stupidly limited, ridiculously hyped, ‘85 rendition. I’m fortunate to have all the pairs I’ve ever wanted, but it definitely sucks for those that don’t. I hate some of the sht JB does sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom