Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A lot of ‘17 royals slander :smh:
Love mine

E7FEBEF9-B920-466F-9484-0A654202F3FF.jpeg

i'm just gonna throw my blue laces from the game royals on my chi's

20210227_153153.jpg
Don’t do it!!

No seriously, if you want to, go ahead and do you. Yo each his or her own, and I’d never knock anyone’s personal taste. As long as it’s just something you personally like and/or want to do, and you’re not letting the hype of the Trophy Rooms influence you. IMO it looked bad on the Trophy Rooms, as blue laces are super random and out of place on a pair of Chis. But again, not knocking if you personally like the look.

Don’t do it!!

No seriously, if you want to, go ahead and do you. Yo each his or her own, and I’d never knock anyone’s personal taste. As long as it’s just something you personally like and/or want to do, and you’re not letting the hype of the Trophy Rooms influence you. IMO it looked bad on the Trophy Rooms, as blue laces are super random and out of place on a pair of Chis. But again, not knocking if you personally like the look.

I may be in the minority, but I actually like the look.

I saw a kid working in walmart a few months ago wearing mids and he swapped his laces with blue.

Now am I willing to pay over $3k for a pair with blue laces, Hell No.

At the end of the day it's just a frosted pair of chi's with translucent soles.

And I usually lace swap most of the shoes I own. Travis 4s (i hated the black wax laces) I use either red or white

Back
Top Bottom