Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jordan will eventually burn their consumers out with these ridiculous prices... Then the jordan wave will die down. #Wishful thinking [emoji]128522[/emoji]

how come people will pay 450 - 500 plus for royals n breds. but not on a premium jordan 1..
OG colorway brings back good old memory for us who grew up in 80s.  Now that we're older and life window is closing, 5 stacks ain't a thing to buy piece of nostalgia from the old goodies day.

For young peep, to be cool and hopefully be center of attention and in dream of get laid. 
laugh.gif

It's the trinity (now known as pinnacle). I'm calling it.
Kidding... Watch the rumors start.
Damn, if it was a 'Trinity' pack, Nike would be able to set the price at $900-$1000 and hypebeasts would be going crazy for the release.

roll.gif

LOL. JB is making this easy. Deciding between new releases and older releases now and the new releases are the ones I keep passing on. Apart from the must haves im just gonna save my money for pairs I missed back in the day. Not buying into the hype, even though im a hoarder.

Last edited:
I'd pay $500 for Jordan ones if they were better than shine quality and a truly great quality.

Lets face it, we often pay $500 in the resale market anyhow

I'd pay $500 for Jordan ones if they were better than shine quality and a truly great quality.

who does lol

Talk to the multiple people in here who paid that for Royals and B/Reds.

If they're the quality of a designer sneaker like a Balenciaga or YSL then I won't be upset that they're charging it.

With that being said they'd have to be absolutely outta this world for me to go near them but I digress

Not me.

I like them gold joints, but il never, I repeat never! Spend $500 retail on a ******* shoe. Keep trying JB but u aint gonna suck me in to that bs

Back
Top Bottom