Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
B68FEF19-BB7D-4E05-9DC2-CF48DB7E74D9.png

:nthat:

I'm at the point now where I don't even care anymore....I shoot my shot then move on. I no longer get excited for releases b/c it's so depressing. I'll just wait for the WC3, Military 4, and FR3, and then be done. My collection is so awesome right now (in my opinion), and I barely get to wear all of them. Might as well just stop buying shoes I don't need...so thank you Nike for turning me off of the sneaker game; it's just not fun anymore....

Oh well, who gives a sht. It's the same every week. Life is too good for me to actually care about any of this trivial sht anymore. My grandmother is dying, literally taking her last breaths and I'm supposed to care about missing a nike release? Fck this.
bruh... yeah you need to deal with that than to deal with this.

Bummer - I havent hit on SNKRS since AM1 Martian Sunrise.

I’m afraid resell on these HR1s will never go below $350.

if anyone can oop a 13 for $250 lmk

Oh well, who gives a sht. It's the same every week. Life is too good for me to actually care about any of this trivial sht anymore. My grandmother is dying, literally taking her last breaths and I'm supposed to care about missing a nike release? Fck this.

Sorry to hear, brother. My grandpa passed away a few days ago. Hardly been on NT or cared much about sneakers. Life’s short, we have to enjoy it. Taking the fam to the beach later today.

I'm with yall and had the same sentiments like I said I don't really care anymore. It hurts but it's just not worth the stress. Nike doesn't care so why should we? It's a resellers game now. I want the lightnings and if I don't get that oh well, haven't bought Js since the space jams, ill focus on school, gym, hobbies and family. Prayers to yall who's family members are sick and passed on :smile: God bless

I think my take is whatever shoe you see coming out that you really want sell something you don’t care for and buy it, hitting on retail is like winning a lottery now a days not worth the headache

Damn! I really wanted these but I shouldn’t complain.I still have Turbo Greens DS,got EA on legend blues,and randomly went to the mall and got a 2nd pair of UNC 1s.I’ll gladly take this L

Back
Top Bottom