Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My wife thinks wearing Jays is immature. She did buy me Space Jams and Concords (& some AM90s); 11s are probably the only ones she thinks are somewhat sophisticated. I've since purchased Playoffs, but 11s aren't my favorite model. She puts up with it b/c she knows I enjoy the hobby (and tolerance out of love ;-), but does make comments like "another pair of shoes?"....

As with anything, buy and wear what you like; if you're buying/wearing anything to impress others, you're on the wrong path....in my opinion.... For me, it starts a lot of cool conversations with people at work, gym, etc., but never women. And frankly, I don't like the attention; I'm selfish...it's all about me and what I enjoy based on my own nostalgia for sneakers/Jordan.

dress up how you want,,clown looking matchy matchy or not people doesnt care,,maybe your wife or kids family does,,but the end of the day none of these people cares,

Is different to be dressed properly and have your **** clean than having the latest Js on the feet, just dudes care about that lol
We corny to an extent
I don't think "dressing properly" in a general way exist. I get away w/ wearing Skechers.

Bday kicks.. one of the best colorways to rock. :nthat:
4DF3F0DF-536F-478F-8A8C-37066C5B21F5.jpeg
1F4765AE-D6C8-4F28-8AE7-D01CB4A23BEA.jpeg
814C1E3B-5DE4-4106-B0B8-4363B5BB2918.jpeg

This.

Getting in some semblance of shape (if you’re overweight) and having a good haircut/grooming will do WAYYY more for your attractiveness than any clothes or shoes (even Chi or Frag 1s) will do.
Being in shape and good grooming habits should be a given. If you sloppy with bad breath and you stink, with no haircut, of course your kicks don't matter.

Last edited:
I need you to clarify this. Cause women are 100% checking out your shoe game.. non-white women anyway.

whatvi mean is that girls don’t really care what shoes u wearing as long as you are confident/ ambitious/ treat them well. At least from my experiences

Being in shape and good grooming habits should be a given. If you sloppy with bad breath and you stink, with no haircut, of course your kicks don't matter.

You would be surprised how many friends I’ve had that don’t get this. Even some who are below average height or started seeing hair loss (even in college). I think some people just have trouble acknowledging their flaws as people-it’s MUCH easier buying new shoes/clothes/car vs actually addressing these things and things with their personalities. I was a teen/early 20s before dating apps were a thing but I can only imagine all of this is even more pronounced nowadays where you literally only have seconds to keep a girls’ attention lol

It's currently in style. I hope that trend stays. Makes it 100x easier to put on my tapered/skinny/slim jeans.

Think it varies geographically/what you’re exposed to imo. Personally, the first pair of zipper pants I got was back in 2016-17 when the wave was Adidas UBs, Yeezys, and the Jerryboy aesthetic. All I see on IG and fit pages nowadays is baggy cargos and looser jeans paired with Jordan 1s.

Think it varies geographically/what you’re exposed to imo. Personally, the first pair of zipper pants I got was back in 2016-17 when the wave was Adidas UBs, Yeezys, and the Jerryboy aesthetic. All I see on IG and fit pages nowadays is baggy cargos and looser jeans paired with Jordan 1s.
Yeah it's definitely a geography thing. The pages I follow tend to post fits with styles similar to mines. Serenede and mnml jeans are the go to as far as denim from what I see and am around. A lot of their denim has either the zippers or the the "stretch" feature. To your point tho I do see a lot of the baggy cargo style too depending on which pages I'm on.

Back
Top Bottom