Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not sure I'd say they're garbage; I think they're pretty standard JB quality. Nothing great/amazing, but very wearable. For those who have the OG Shadows I'd understand passing on these for sure.

Not bad imho.... think white laces might be a vibe tho.

8A66A453-12F5-42D7-9E66-116A2BA7EB0C.jpeg
Bro, why u gotta be "flexing" your foamrunners?
-NT

Why you giving up on them so quickly?
Quality is awful. The black panels are thin plastic. Even worse than the black "leather" on the tie dyes. Or compare them to the unc 2.0s. This shadow 2.0 is hands down THE worst high og we've gotten in years in terms of quality. AND they don't look all that great. 🚮

Quality is awful. The black panels are thin plastic. Even worse than the black "leather" on the tie dyes. Or compare them to the unc 2.0s. This shadow 2.0 is hands down THE worst high og we've gotten in years in terms of quality. AND they don't look all that great. 🚮
They are def not the worst high in the past few years in my opinion. Saw a pair in hand and the nubuck def been used before on other releases. The black leather is just okay to me. With all the ones that released I just don’t understand why this particular one is the pair people choose to have over the top quality talk about.

They are def not the worst high in the past few years in my opinion. Saw a pair in hand and the nubuck def been used before on other releases. The black leather is just okay to me. With all the ones that released I just don’t understand why this particular one is the pair people choose to have over the top quality talk about.
name a worse quality high og. even 2013 and 2014 is better quality. and we know since 2015 and "remastered" gimmick the quality did improve. so I'm waiting for a list from you or anyone else THAT HAS THESE IN HAND of high OGs with worse quality. it does not exist.

name a worse quality high og. even 2013 and 2014 is better quality. and we know since 2015 and "remastered" gimmick the quality did improve. so I'm waiting for a list from you or anyone else THAT HAS THESE IN HAND of high OGs with worse quality. it does not exist.

I mean Defiant 1’s with the red banned stripe going around it....Hyper Crimsons....Shattered Backboard 3.0’s were hyper glossy and questionable. I mean if anyone else wanna join by all means. Just sell them like you had planned on and go on about your day.

Was about to finally pay for the resale at flight club for the netural grey but size 12 is $540 lol and size 12.5 is $410.... would I be swimming in them if I size up half a size to get a cheaper price ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom