Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
accidently entered the wrong CVV code, woulda hit of course. Oh well, atleast it was for these and not nothing serious

Just missed on snipes. Tough when I gotta input manually since they don’t ship to my state. Always gotta send stuff to a friend in Cali. 0/5 on SNKRS also. Doesn’t seem like much interest on em, but ****s still flew

3E47E310-2278-4ED3-86A9-8FE587A9B25F.jpeg
Took me 2 minutes to get my L notification

I guess I’ll have to make the trip to pick up that raffle win pair at FNL this afternoon…

I was going to save myself the trip and just easily get a pair this morning because, ya know they’re a trash colorway and all :rolleyes…The modern sneaker world is dumb as ****…

Didn’t try for the Ronald McDonalds
Didn’t want to waste a potential W
Save my snkrs W for the good stuff lol

this colorway is jordan brand trolling us. We can’t get a proper hornets colorway on the 1s but we get Ronald McDonald clown shoes 🤡

It's crazy to think that this CW sold out. I wouldn't even pay retail for this CW. I understand some people might like them, but I don't see the appeal for these. And it's definitely something to think about when a colored 1 like these sell out. If the hype is that real for 1,s, then I understand why good CW,s are so hard to get.

It's crazy to think that this CW sold out. I wouldn't even pay retail for this CW. I understand some people might like them, but I don't see the appeal for these. And it's definitely something to think about when a colored 1 like these sell out. If the hype is that real for 1,s, then I understand why good CW,s are so hard to get.
Amen. These would've been on sale for <$100 if they released 4-5 yrs ago. Just like the Highlight Reels were.

Back
Top Bottom