Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y'all biggest complaint about the Fusion 1s is that their 'pink' ??? A fickle place is this here sneaker game.
Don’t think most are complaining that it’s pink.

More of it in pictures it looks one color but in hand it looks different

I have a question, so for those that own the black/gold AJ 1 high’s the just released recently, are they cut small length wise due to the patent leather being more stuff? I asked because I heard the all patent leather AJ 1’s cut smaller then the regular leather AJ 1’s. Thanks in advance to whoever can clarify this.

2013s for me.
6C715B06-91D0-464F-8CC5-416301C2C1D1.jpeg

Makes you think what the ceiling is for these
pairs
Because you figure unc will eventually release again

Wow unc’s 1 from 2015 are going for almost a grand now
I struck out on Nike on release day, I'll always remember cuz they dropped on my dad's birthday and I waited til after the drop to call him. My buddy worked at FNL at the time and a couple months later they had a size 12 sitting, but was broke and in college - spent the money I was gonna use from drop day.. Eventually paid $140 for a barely worn pair in 2018 a little before the off white "UNC" 1s dropped, in anticipation a price spike in the '15s. With this rain today I think I might throw em on, thanks for the inspiration.

Insanity that UNCs are going for so much now, I remember when they dropped people weren't really checkin for them like that. Even in here it was just a few of us...I hit on SNKRS and instantly thought "damn, guess barely anyone wanted them" :lol:.

UNC Off Whites dropped and then they were suddenly hyped...

Back
Top Bottom