Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I can’t believe I almost let the ToeBox police talk me out of buying these⁉ Absolute Fire IMO!! Definitely in the summer 2021 Rotation!! #ShotOniPhone
6296E513-6888-4191-8BD1-6D25A4081AD9.jpeg
The Toebox Police is headed by Officer Spoon who endlessly knocked these yet swears by releases like the Patinas, bios, and bright crimsons. Time to defund the Toebox Police ASAP.

The Toebox Police is headed by Officer Spoon who endlessly knocked these yet swears by releases like the Patinas, bios, and bright crimsons. Time to defund the Toebox Police ASAP.
Lol yeah it is pretty funny to me

im guessing he just has a higher standard for a never retro’d OG colorway… I also was disappointed in them…

but how spoonie gives those trash colorways a pass is strange lol

Nah

I like the colorway as a Seahawks fan…. I’d have copped if it was a normal 1 high. Tongue, collar, and wings - don’t like it

Those *****es at Nike better make more than 23,000 pairs of these.
Personally I am not stressing if I don’t get them because I have bred/banned 1’s

only ones i’ll be stressed over it an 85 cut Royal/Bred/Chicago
or an SBB retro

I'm not a bit fan of the aged sneakers trend, but those silver toes do look a lot better.

That's a good custom (minus the sole swap).

To good to be true situation right here... But with the authentication guarantee process and the money back guarantee, what's the worst that can happen???

All you're gonna do is tie up your money or credit. Homie ain't sending those at all for that price fam. You good but why waste the time and money when it's clearly a sham.

Back
Top Bottom