• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
63C768C3-CFCB-4DB9-8879-44DE543F2D2C.png

L for me all around, wasn't salivating for them but would have been a good one to toss in the stacks for later "use".

IMG_5279.jpg

Up from the 36 chambers!!!
This image further solidifies exactly why I had zero interest, and therefore passed on the Pollens. I prefer the Iowa’s shade of yellow, and I just think this specific color combo (black and yellow) presented in this particular color blocking, looks better on the Dunk High over the Jordan 1. But hopefully most that truly wanted the Pollens were able to obtain.

This image further solidifies exactly why I had zero interest, and therefore passed on the Pollens. I prefer the Iowa’s shade of yellow, and I just think this specific color combo (black and yellow) presented in this particular color blocking, looks better on the Dunk High over the Jordan 1. But hopefully most that truly wanted the Pollens were able to obtain.
The yellow on those dunks looks gross to me and the flash isn't helping. The hue on the SB Iowas actually looks a lot better to me and closer to the pollens. The upcoming low top goldenrod dunks seems to follow suit with the pollens as well.

The yellow on those dunks looks gross to me and the flash isn't helping. The hue on the SB Iowas actually looks a lot better to me and closer to the pollens. The upcoming low top goldenrod dunks seems to follow suit with the pollens as well.
I feel it. Even as a Dunk SB fan first, I’ve actually never been a fan of the shade of yellow on the BTTYS Iowa SB Highs from 2005 (the yellow being suede, and how bright shades in suede tend to look darker, on those definitely impacts that I’m sure as well). Always preferred what look to me like lighter/brighter looking shades of yellow used on the 1999 Iowa Dunk Highs (which I imagine is close to the original 1985 Iowa Highs) and the Wutang Dunk Highs.

Back
Top Bottom