• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Me today:

20211202_145737.jpg

Question:

If I have two SNKRS accounts, one on my tablet and one on my phone, and I use the same mobile phone number on both accounts, am I going to get busted and banned for having two accounts?

Question:

If I have two SNKRS accounts, one on my tablet and one on my phone, and I use the same mobile phone number on both accounts, am I going to get busted and banned for having two accounts?
If it's the same # you'll receive errors on device #2 after entering a draw on device #1. Won't affect your entry, though.

Do the Bubblegums have patent leather or not on the heel and toebox? Or did you guys cover this topic already?

Bought these for my ex when they dropped and she traded them for some uggs boots & $100 with her cousin. I was heated and to make it worse, she gave me the $100 as some sort of consolation as if that made her trading my gift to her ok lol.

I'm never buying a woman shoes again unless we're married. I remember splitting with my ex and it took all of my will to not take the DS Breds 11's, Royal 1's and Turbo Greens in the closet I bought for her.

Bought these for my ex when they dropped and she traded them for some uggs boots & $100 with her cousin. I was heated and to make it worse, she gave me the $100 as some sort of consolation as if that made her trading my gift to her ok lol.
Not sure how much that situation played into her being your ex, but I dont imagine that **** helped smh.

Back
Top Bottom