Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
67112BE4-73D9-4603-BC2D-AB3F3830C3F6.jpeg
Court Purples ‘s today

Now this the the Lakers Jordan 1 we wanted.. nice try JB but no one is buying the brotherhood back story. Showtime 1s is what we'll call these
I’m personally not a fan of these, and that’s mainly because IMO they’re NOT really Lakers colors. The gold to a degree (Lakers yellow/gold has fluctuated from time to time), but that light Bordeaux color doesn’t look anything like Lakers purple (any of the various shades over the years) to me. Between this, and me personally thinking the colored toe blocking is played out (I’ve got the Pine Green 1.0s, Gold Toes, and the All-Star Chameleons, and they’re the only pairs I’ll ever own in that blocking), I’m totally passing on these, and still waiting for an actual Lakers pair that isn’t the LA2Chis (which I have and do still love though).

I’m personally not a fan of these, and that’s mainly because IMO they’re NOT really Lakers colors. The gold to a degree (Lakers yellow/gold has fluctuated from time to time), but that light Bordeaux color doesn’t look anything like Lakers purple (any of the various shades over the years) to me. Between this, and me personally thinking the colored toe blocking is played out (I’ve got the Pine Green 1.0s, Gold Toes, and the All-Star Chameleons, and they’re the only pairs I’ll ever own in that blocking), I’m totally passing on these, and still waiting for an actual Lakers pair that isn’t the LA2Chis (which I have and do still love though).
Ok upon further inspection, you're right. Lakers are my favorite team and I know this is weird but I personally don't like Lakers themed shoes. Specifically when they include the Lakers yellow/gold. I really wouldn't be able to explain why.

Mans gave his shoes the Popeyes biscuit special. Choking the hell out of his 1s, loosen them laces a lil bit bro lol
thereal12thfan thereal12thfan joints ain’t even THAT tight :lol:. But them toe boxes are what I imagine mochas becoming:emoji_cry:
You remember shoes are meant to be worn? They are basketball shoes for god sakes. But aight let me go loosen them up a bit to appease y’all lol. 😂

This thread never disappoints lol.

They can drop one every week for all I care. Bunch of crap.

We want OG colorways not this **** with made up themes.
Man 2013-2017 were some great times.

It's crazy to think we get way more OG 1 styles releases now but the game is so much different.

It won't happen anytime soon but shelving the 1 would be the best bet.

Then they can flood the market with OGs again.

Man 2013-2017 were some great times.

It's crazy to think we get way more OG 1 styles releases now but the game is so much different.

It won't happen anytime soon but shelving the 1 would be the best bet.

Then they can flood the market with OGs again.

Yeah. I would love it if they gave the 1s a rest.

Back
Top Bottom