Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2020-present is the worst period in sneaker history. I don’t enjoy it anymore. 11K pairs on SNKRS, why ? Why not 23k, or 50k? All would sell out just the same. Nike is absolutely one of the most unlikable companies on earth.
Reminder that there's no actual proof to these stock numbers. Yea I've seen the kash monitor screenshots, it's bogus. Unless the brand states how many pairs are being released and/or pairs are numbered, there's no way of knowing for sure. Even then there are exceptions like f&f and samples. Also royal 1s came numbered 1/50,000 or 1/25,000 something like that.

The one example I have is the screenshot of gundam stock numbers that went around last year. One size 11, zero size 12s listed. Minutes after the snkrs drop, there were several pairs from each size listed on ebay with got em screenshots and nike confirmation emails. But y'all just need some stupid **** to believe I guess :lol:

1648927032239.png

Reminder that there's no actual proof to these stock numbers. Yea I've seen the kash monitor screenshots, it's bogus. Unless the brand states how many pairs are being released and/or pairs are numbered, there's no way of knowing for sure. Even then there are exceptions like f&f and samples. Also royal 1s came numbered 1/50,000 or 1/25,000 something like that.

The one example I have is the screenshot of gundam stock numbers that went around last year. One size 11, zero size 12s listed. Minutes after the snkrs drop, there were several pairs from each size listed on ebay with got em screenshots and nike confirmation emails. But y'all just need some stupid **** to believe I guess :lol:

1648927032239.png

When/if those programs work it only reads what’s loaded on to the back end. Nothing says they load all stock at once and not in waves.

That said even if people out there know the real stock numbers they lie about it all the time to manipulate pre-release sales.

1648927032239.png
You have a point, but regardless, stock numbers are low and they’re barely releasing anything.

Back
Top Bottom