Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
First pair of ‘85’s. Man, they are nice.
72F6F65B-6885-46D2-B7B8-84F7F4AF53B6.jpeg

Word around town was aged midsole, cracked leather.

Could also be patent like poster above said.

Either way I would keep my expectations low and wait until pics surface the way Nike been letting us down.

Example: L on Georgetown and was moving on to zen master 4s.

.... breaking news they aren't releasing in US :frown:
I was hyped on the Zen Masters too just to rep for Phil. Bummer they’re not dropping US now.

What do y’all think

I never ironed a shoe before 😂 I don’t really need to for the most part except my shadows, they’re beat and creased up

Tbh people buying used off eBay could easily get got by this, buyer going to think they’re crispy fresh. I’m assuming these shoes creases will come back asap?

What do y’all think

I never ironed a shoe before 😂 I don’t really need to for the most part except my shadows, they’re beat and creased up

Tbh people buying used off eBay could easily get got by this, buyer going to think they’re crispy fresh. I’m assuming these shoes creases will come back asap?

Maybe I'm old but this was super common knowledge in my hood.

People been ironing creases using that method for 15+ years. I tried it once on my 2013 chicago 1s but those weren't leather enough for it to work :rofl: You can also reshape toeboxes using a similar method. People did that for air max 1s, new balances, seen it done on '85 mold 1s as well.

0AD4E177-3B90-449F-A314-79726A91FD74.jpg

Personally I wouldn't mind the suede-canvas combination, as long as it's executed properly, but the issue that I'll be having is the possibility of the red suede bleeding thru the side panels

have you seen the execution on 2013s? you're better off saving your money. the leather is beyond bad.
I don’t remember em being that horrible but I could be trippin.

I had found a DS pair of 15’ chicagos for 16 😓🫤 and a worn twice pair for 900. 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ I’ve never bought a pair of shoes used. And 1600 a pair of Chanel’s and a zip of the finest cheeba for me lol

Last edited:
0AD4E177-3B90-449F-A314-79726A91FD74.jpg

Personally I wouldn't mind the suede-canvas combination, as long as it's executed properly, but the issue that I'll be having is the possibility of the red suede bleeding thru the side panels

I think people are making WAY too much of the word "muslin" in the color code. Jordan Brand has used that term plenty of times in their color code without it being the actual material. Can't imagine them using canvas on these, but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom