Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'd pick these over the TS pair every single day.

A7C6A9F8-CDAB-4C78-89C4-B89C911E5D7B.gif

Picked these up for a great deal. Liked them from they get go but always felt they were notworth $170-$180 if that makes sense. These should’ve been one of those colors that hit $129.97 or whatever the sale price was for ones a few years ago.

E61C99D0-F922-4E92-968F-FB53F6C9A07B.jpeg

Also idk about y’all but Brown is soo played out on 1’s I own TS/Mochas/Travis lows. lows are my favorite though. (will be trying for the reverse mochas however idc need the mocha set)

Mochas are dope but kinda overrated. I wore them to go shopping and had a employee ask how much i payed or if i hit retail and i was like “uhh idk they were a gift” her response “omg i’m sorry but id never gift those” :lol: like what.

Last edited:
Brown is played out on 1s after 1 general release, and 2 limited collabs (1 being a low)???? I guess black/red is extremely played out then huh????
His post had me weak :lol:

"brown is played out"
"I own three brown jordan 1s"
"I need another pair of brown jordan 1s"

And then obv what you said, we get blue and red on every mf jordan ever but BROWN is played out

Scuffed at the heel already.

Sign that you shoulda passed lol
It was between these, Bordeaux’s, or my original order of Jade Horizon 5s, which I would have had to wait until June to receive. It’s a pre-order site similar to Zadeh so slim pickings.

Surprised you even saw the scuff, didn’t notice it at first glance.

Last edited:
I don’t think there was much gripe over the quality

Quality wise they’re fine…just not the tumbled leather that a lot of people here would complain about because the tumbled leather is all the know on Jordan 1 OG Highs

I think a lot of people didn’t like that some of the panels had a glossy finish
Nah bruh, those were terrible quality. Whatever materials they used hurt my feet's feelings. They were made out of bootleg gore Tex scraps :lol: I tried wearing them in the rain to break them in but they were even stiffer once they dried out.

Brown is played out on 1s after 1 general release, and 2 limited collabs (1 being a low)???? I guess black/red is extremely played out then huh????

Both are cool, I traded my Mochas cause I have the TS’s. Mocha clean but to me its just another black toe 1. Atleast the TS is brown even in the front. Im on the wider/looser pant look though so go figure.

Keep forgetting about these. Stealths, Yellow Toes, and Stage Hazes looking like my only 2022 AJ1 cops. Also maybe Heritages.

Back
Top Bottom