Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I remember striking out on the 2015 pair. And paying $300+ Per pair.
I should have Lewi’d up like Lewi did back then.

I’m hoping the resell price isn’t atrocious.

So is it a vintage look they’re going for?

They are taking the original Air Jordan 1 Chicago colorway and REIMAGINING it. It is as if you had a great shoe, that you knew everyone wanted and instead of just releasing a one-for-one replica of said shoe....you pay a bunch of people to sit in a room and think of ways to change it. Change it enough that it won't piss off your base customers...but just enough so that one day....you can re-release the actual version of the shoe everyone wants and market it properly. By saying that it hasn't been released in this form in decades!!!! But when this happens...they will be sure to use cheap materials and a slightly wonky shape...that way they can continue this process for years and year giving people hope that one day...one faithful day...the fans will actually get what they really want.

yes....vintage

They are taking the original Air Jordan 1 Chicago colorway and REIMAGINING it. It is as if you had a great shoe, that you knew everyone wanted and instead of just releasing a one-for-one replica of said shoe....you pay a bunch of people to sit in a room and think of ways to change it. Change it enough that it won't piss off your base customers...but just enough so that one day....you can re-release the actual version of the shoe everyone wants and market it properly. By saying that it hasn't been released in this form in decades!!!! But when this happens...they will be sure to use cheap materials and a slightly wonky shape...that way they can continue this process for years and year giving people hope that one day...one faithful day...the fans will actually get what they really want.

yes....vintage
Lol but then again don’t they change ish on retroes anyways. Add a 45. Add piping. Or change colors. Add a jump man. Etc?

I don’t even know what reimagined means unless they made a Converse with the Chicago Colors or a 1+ with new tech but similar looks.

most people: reimagined = New
Nike: reimagined = the same but older

:lol:

the-interview-james-franco.gif

Man those shoe shine guys at the mall are the freaking worst.

If you’re wearing any kind of halfway decent sneaker, they’re all over you like flies on s**t. I walked by wearing my Bred mids and they saw me from 30 yards away and started swarming and cat calling like I was a pole dancer at the Bada Bing!

I like shoes.

…I’m not a piece of meat.

Man those shoe shine guys at the mall are the freaking worst.

If you’re wearing any kind of halfway decent sneaker, they’re all over you like flies on s**t. I walked by wearing my Bred mids and they saw me from 30 yards away and started swarming and cat calling like I was a pole dancer at the Bada Bing!

I like shoes.

…I’m not a piece of meat.

I remember one of those dudes got my homie baaaad in Chicago once. He had on some nubuck casual dress shoes and dude started talking about let me fix them up for you. I tried to talk him out of it, but the dude gave him this whole big schpiel about how he'd have em looking fresh. No surprise to anyone, he f'ed up the homie's shoes and we went on about our day. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom