jx7hcr9jidd91.jpg

vq0ppa9jidd91.jpg

7275y99jidd91.jpg

8uj75a9jidd91.jpg

563kxu9jidd91.jpg

pkopsc9jidd91.jpg

fd3jdu9jidd91.jpg

-

low-key one of my favorite details is the centered "nike air" text on the tag (bugs the f*** out of me when that ish ain't centered)

also have no idea what's going on in the last picture (looks like the pic itself is warped or something)

still holding out for white soles and laces, though

as somebody who refuses to open an instagram account, i need y'all to start pestering him about it until he changes his mind :lol:

idwwt99jidd91.jpg

4kawp99jidd91.jpg

ag2wma9jidd91.jpg

uvdy3a9jidd91.jpg

nwexca9jidd91.jpg

nx04ia9jidd91.jpg

4k5zja9jidd91.jpg

jlsyhr9jidd91.jpg

jx7hcr9jidd91.jpg

vq0ppa9jidd91.jpg

7275y99jidd91.jpg

8uj75a9jidd91.jpg

563kxu9jidd91.jpg

pkopsc9jidd91.jpg

fd3jdu9jidd91.jpg

-

low-key one of my favorite details is the centered "nike air" text on the tag (bugs the f*** out of me when that ish ain't centered)

also have no idea what's going on in the last picture (looks like the pic itself is warped or something)

still holding out for white soles and laces, though

as somebody who refuses to open an instagram account, i need y'all to start pestering him about it until he changes his mind :lol:

He posted something recently that said his English isn't great, and he doesn't quite understand some of the detailed questions being asked, but that this IS the design and it's not negotiable. Sounded like people were on him about getting rid of the "handmade in China" stitching.

masshi masshi were the vibes worth the purchase price?

don't have a pair myself; pics are from reddit

everybody who has a pair raves about them, though

there are a handful of video reviews up on youtube, in addition to reddit posts (you'll get better results on google if you search "viberemakelab" as one word rather than with spaces)

He posted something recently that said his English isn't great, and he doesn't quite understand some of the detailed questions being asked, but that this IS the design and it's not negotiable. Sounded like people were on him about getting rid of the "handmade in China" stitching.

yeah, i've definitely read that he's pretty adamant about not modifying anything

which i can respect, but at the same time, i know i'm far from the only one who'd prefer white soles/laces

seems like it'd be such a minor accommodation, too, but his design, his rules i suppose

Last edited:
Dunk SBs, both Lows and Highs, in general are timeless to me, but I feel it. Been my favorite shoe since the first time I saw Pro Bs in 1999 as a 13 year old, and that's never changing.
I think SB Dunks have maintained a consistent following due to the community nature of the shoe. You never see JB collaborating with many mom and pop shops like Nike SB did with skate shops. In fact, Nike/JB took away Jordan Brand accounts from a lot of mom and pop shops that were selling retros to increase profit margins on sales. Kinda hilarious since the “Lost and Found” Chi 1s that are coming out are, in part, an homage to some of these small businesses that they screwed over lmao

I think SB Dunks have maintained a consistent following due to the community nature of the shoe. You never see JB collaborating with many mom and pop shops like Nike SB did with skate shops. In fact, Nike/JB took away Jordan Brand accounts from a lot of mom and pop shops that were selling retros to increase profit margins on sales. Kinda hilarious since the “Lost and Found” Chi 1s that are coming out are, in part, an homage to some of these small businesses that they screwed over lmao

It's a similar story for the mom and pop skate shops. Nike forces them to buy bulk amounts of products no one wants if they want to have a Nike account and get the special dunk releases. Many owners have complained about how much product they have to push in order to have an account. And yes some shops have closed because of it.

It's a similar story for the mom and pop skate shops. Nike forces them to buy bulk amounts of products no one wants if they want to have a Nike account and get the special dunk releases. Many owners have complained about how much product they have to push in order to have an account. And yes some shops have closed because of it.
On the plus side, it’s gotta be easier to push sub $100 Janoski’s and SB Blazers than $160+ Fusions/Team Js. I’m sure some skate shops have closed because they got stuck holding the bag for Nike but the Jordan Brand horror stories seem far worse.

I’m just curious to see how fast these Stealths sell out or if they sit.

Wack or not, I can’t imagine these not instantly selling out in 2020-2021

Back
Top Bottom