Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My Taxi's came in today. Here's my "colored toe" 1's. I don't buy women shoes which is why the women pairs aren't here. I also don't have SoleFly's.

All are DS, size 12.

Screenshot_20220917_215029.jpg

Screenshot_20220917_215048.jpg

Screenshot_20220917_215104.jpg

I hate how my bred 1, royal 1 and sbb got the ashy white glitter black paint issue as well. Nike needs to retro these properly without the paint issue

The Shadow 2018s I bought on eBay have never shown any signs of glittering.

...should I be worried?
Yes. My SBBs (2015) look the same.

I sold a pair of 2013 BREDs and Shadows; they did the same. I have a pair of RTTG Las Vegas that do the same.

I’m sure if I pulled out one of my iced 2017 Royals or Shadows, they’re probably doing the same.

something is off about them. feel like they could use some black around the ankle, not sure.
The ankle being white is what threw me off. Not like traditional black toe blocking where the collar is black. Mochas did this, too - black toe but white collar. My first impression is that these were some blue barons due to the grey heel and grey sole, but barons had black collar as well. A blue collar wouldn't work here, though. These are just kinda bad.

They need to crank it up on the 85s, this 1 colorway a year bs not gonna cut it
My homie hit me with an interesting theory. He thinks they are holding back the 85s so they can revamp and perfect them for 2025 when we have 40th anniversary.

I can't front I could see that. They know people would jump at 85 breds, royals etc.

The one problem they (Nike) will have is that we now have those Vybe remix in the market and they need to top those.

Back
Top Bottom