Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm still wanting a drop on these:
air-jordan-1-denim-pinnacle_result.jpg
I am too. Man, this is one I really wanted badly. It sucks they never dropped. They were supposed to, I wonder what the hell happened.

These joints just came in… here’s my side by side with my ROTY.. added lace options..last pic

01B6C3CF-B38A-4A1D-A81C-9446C5488B3C.jpeg
C85517F5-9AA4-4234-8AFB-B7AEDF7E8470.jpeg
FC18594C-E3FA-460C-810D-DB4283597193.jpeg
BCA39CB4-5C13-4A8D-AADA-409521D1FF2D.jpeg
8252184F-C3CF-47A9-B423-102C6A81A59D.jpeg
19930597-B139-4E6F-B1F0-AADE16F63DCA.jpeg
Ngl, those look like a poor man’s ROTY, esp with that weird denim fabric material on the toe box, tongue, and side panels. These would’ve been so much better in full leather but JB gonna JB, I guess.

for real, though, if this guy starts doing retro+ colorways... maaaan

would love to see '85 sbb 2.0s

Kinda feeding off what charmcitykid posted. If NT had a dislike/thumbs-down button, my opinion might get disliked like crazy for this, but reminder: this is just my thought.

I personally think this upcoming "Reimagined" Chicago AJ1 shoe is the most disrespectful shoe of all-time. Three reasons:
  • The design/story is dedicated to mom-and-pop shops yet Nike/JB has been cutting (or already have cut) their source to mom-and-pop shops to benefit Nike/JB's margins via DTC.
  • Somewhat unrelated, but apparently there are a lot of fakes out there that might be passing as the real thing. That's irony within itself that we already know.
  • If you want crisp all-white AF1s like the original, you can go get an all-white AF1. If you want crisp Chuck Taylors like the original, you can go get a Chuck Taylor. If you want a crisp Chicago Jordan 1 like the original, you can go mental over the ones that looks pre-****ed up instead of the one that looks truly like the original. That's just Nike/JB straight-up teasing consumers/sneakerheads, some "No *** or ***** or **** for you; we're just gonna show you the skin off from our ankles" type of stuff.
I just hate seeing sneakerheads with true intentions to enjoy shoes being forced to settle and get teased like this. I get all the exclusivity stuff and how it could bring joy in it, but this is the Chicago AJ1. Sneakerheads want the Chicago AJ1s; give them the ****ing Chicago AJ1s.

Last edited:
Youtube started suggesting his videos to me the other day. First I was like "why are you so angry?"

Then I was like

giphy.gif

"He hates all the same shoetubers I do, and all the same corny trends I hate too" *Subscribes for a daily dose of confirmation bias
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Kinda feeding off what charmcitykid posted. If NT had a dislike/thumbs-down button, my opinion might get disliked like crazy for this, but reminder: this is just my thought.

I personally think this upcoming "Reimagined" Chicago AJ1 shoe is the most disrespectful shoe of all-time. Three reasons:
  • The design/story is dedicated to mom-and-pop shops yet Nike/JB has been cutting (or already have cut) their source to mom-and-pop shops to benefit Nike/JB's margins via DTC.
  • Somewhat unrelated, but apparently there are a lot of fakes out there that might be passing as the real thing. That's irony within itself that we already know.
  • If you want crisp all-white AF1s like the original, you can go get an all-white AF1. If you want crisp Chuck Taylors like the original, you can go get a Chuck Taylor. If you want a crisp Chicago Jordan 1 like the original, you can go mental over the ones that looks pre-****ed up instead of the one that looks truly like the original. That's just Nike/JB straight-up teasing consumers/sneakerheads, some "No *** or ***** or **** for you; we're just gonna show you the skin off from our ankles" type of stuff.
I just hate seeing sneakerheads with true intentions to enjoy shoes being forced to settle and get teased like this. I get all the exclusivity stuff and how it could bring joy in it, but this is the Chicago AJ1. Sneakerheads want the Chicago AJ1s; give them the ****ing Chicago AJ1s.
You know it’s a sad day when those fake $500 85s are better than the Lost & Found 1s we’re actually getting from JB.

It’s like JB should be giving us those instead but they know they don’t have to try half as hard as those replica makers do lol

Back
Top Bottom