Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ebay and goat have great authentication processes. They actually look out for you... Didn't know this site had so many stockx truthers, we been telling y'all for years they were selling fakes but y'all wanted to be Hypebeasts and rock green tags on your shoes.. can't say I feel sorry for y'all
What gives you so much trust in eBay?

Not saying you’re wrong…but what are you basing that on?

So why is Nike going after StockX?

Tactical part of the War on Resellers

StockX is the biggest of all reseller platforms and the name synonymous with reselling. They taking them down first to prove a point to the rest of these platforms, about how strong Nike legal team is. Their turns will come

they're in an ongoing lawsuit with them, that's really the only reason they're specifically going at stockx
Also there’s rumors coming from inside the industry that Nike is going to launch their own resale platform that users can sell shoes on or buy either on Nike/snkrs. Don’t remember how much traction it gained though.

If Nike Starts Reselling They Own ****…
1668144241967.gif

I haven't copped off stockx in over three years. Ebay is far superior IMO because I can see tagged pics and ask for more pics if anything. Idk what the deal is now but back in my day, sneakerheads knew their **** and could do a legit check themselves. Fakes have gotten better, sure, but other reasons ebay is superior is because you can see their entire seller profile, you can ask for receipt/proof of purchase, and you can still file a claim after the fact if you're still suspicious. I also like FB buying and selling groups b/c you can run a legit check on the sellers and see if people have done good business with them.

Some of y'all make it seem like paying resale is a hobby tho :rofl: dudes deadass check stockx for fun and ****. The chicago thread is ridiculous, "wow resale dropped $12 since I last checked 20 minutes ago they'll be $300 by the end of the hour!!!" Set your max bid and go touch some grass or something.

And if y'all so paranoid about getting got with fakes, just don't buy the ****in shoes.

All platforms can have fakes slip through the cracks, it’s human error.

I’ve never bought from stock x before but always thought it was wild how they sold so many things and had people verify them. Then again eBay and goat do too and I’m sure people have gotten fakes from all of them

Take me back to SoleCollector MP and before NT classifieds were a desolate wasteland :lol:

Also there’s rumors coming from inside the industry that Nike is going to launch their own resale platform that users can sell shoes on or buy either on Nike/snkrs. Don’t remember how much traction it gained though.
Nike doing this would be offensive. Lower production on every hyped shoe, drive up the their own resell market and increase their margins. This **** shouldn't even be legal

Idk what the deal is now but back in my day, sneakerheads knew their **** and could do a legit check themselves. Fakes have gotten better, sure

If that ain’t the understatement of the day. Bruh, y’all was checking for Jumpman logos with pregnant bellies, and visible butt cracks.

Reps these days damn near 1:1. Plenty of videos out there of sneakerheads who BEEN doing this getting fooled by modern reps

Nice I see a handful of NT'rs eating up Ws from their EAs. Gratzi!

As for the less fortunate or should I say one with a cursed SNKRS, lols
Screenshot_20221111_093251.jpg

Just hoping GOAT wouldn't do me dirty. At least, ive got an extra security paid via PayPal. First time using GOAT, it's retail or bust for me. Didn't know they operate OCONUS too like StockX

Still here's to hoping for the best 🤞🏼

If that ain’t the understatement of the day. Bruh, y’all was checking for Jumpman logos with pregnant bellies, and visible butt cracks.

Reps these days damn near 1:1. Plenty of videos out there of sneakerheads who BEEN doing this getting fooled by modern reps
Werd my last few pickups off secondary marketplaces have been older. '15 aqua 8s, '16 indiglo 14s, '20 reebok kamikazes, '05 vapor SBs, and '06 c&k SBs. All had detailed pics on ebay/IG/FB and I had no reason to second guess them. But like I said, if these 1:1 fakes are such a concern just don't do it. Y'all don't need these flavors of the week like brown starfish or rebellionaires that bad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom