Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
someone bless me with a 9.5/10, been sick with the flu since Monday so I cant drive out to check :lol:

I feel like while they will go up with time to many people treating this shoe as if it’s a stock.

It will go up but they damn sure going to take time with people sitting on like 4-5 pairs. Y’all are the market.

To some it’s just a collectors item. To those of y’all treating it like a commodity it may be a longer weight than it seems but if they hit 700-800 in a year nice profit and a 1099. (That law so stupid. Well if you aren’t a home owner it is) you can negate some of the cost with ur home.

Idk if Nike will restock them but who knows.

Ok SNKRS pair finally landed!

Size 13 ✔️
Both L&R sneakers ✔️
Mint Box ✔️
Old receipt ✔️
Both Color Laces ✔️
No mold ✔️
Clean pair ✔️

This release is bs tbh. The Chicago 1 needs to be a Jordan XI size release. Minimum 800k pairs. Everyone should be able to get these for retail. Nike still punk for that.

I think these blow away the lost and found joints
image.jpg

45D1123B-B79F-4F01-AF07-53A7596E1F01.png

Last edited:
Would yall trade worn once (basically ds) storm blues for these. Other party paying fees. I think I'ma do it. What yall think? I already know in terms of value I'm losing, but I think I'ma pull the trigger.
👀

Would yall trade worn once (basically ds) storm blues for these. Other party paying fees. I think I'ma do it. What yall think? I already know in terms of value I'm losing, but I think I'ma pull the trigger.
👀
So is there no availabilities at local spots in your city?... I mean pairs been showing up in different spots. Them Storm blues are nice... Sometimes we have a tendency to overlook how nice the pairs we have in order to get the latest and greatest. Can't tell you the number of times I wanted to trade or sell pair(s) out of desperation for something new...

I wouldn't do it...

👀

Storm blues should be coming back in the next year or two either in OG or 85 form IMO.

Unless you want to wait for restocks of the L&F. IMO these are good as a collectors item

Back
Top Bottom