Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Air-Jordan-1-Reverse-Laney-Varsity-Maize-Game-Royal-FD2596-700-Release-Date-4.jpg

These are better than the originals IMO

Todays Anniversaries
I Low Black University Blue (W) (1 Year)
1671031791764.jpeg

XI Playoff (Retro) (3 Years)
1671031632562.jpeg

I High Spider-Man Orgin (4 Years)
1671031538760.jpeg

XV Doernbecher (4 Years)
1671031563579.jpeg

IV Eminem Encore (5 Years)
1671031468419.jpeg

V Premium Wine (5 Years)
1671031447794.jpeg

XII Taxi (Retro) (9 Years)
1671031396004.jpeg

VII French Blue (20 Years)
1671031361155.jpeg

VII Playoff (Retro) (20 Years)
1671031337507.jpeg

Last edited:
A picture of an early pair of the 1 High Washed Black.

God the ****ing quality of CDP Jordans were so bad.

It's terrible that I learned that in retrospect years after I got some of them by reading testimonials and feedback about them.

I admit I bought into the hype because I got the XI/XII pack. The only salvation with that pack was that I resold them years later. I resold the XII last year. I lucked out and resold the XI earlier this year for a significant profit.

But yeah, those were bad. I think most of us that got them didn't know at the time since they were the only retro options available and the hype was real.

Not bad, but I’m good. I looked back and I literally only bought ONE pair (the L&Fs, which I doubled up on) of 1s this year. From what we’ve seen so far for 2023, there’s been some solid ones, but nothing really mind blowing IMO. The upcoming SpiderVerse pair (no where near the original IMO, but I’m a HUGE Spider-Man fan), and MAYBE the Black/White ‘85s (as it’s an OG I’ve always wanted), are the only 1s even on my radar (based off of what we know about currently and what’s been leaked). I don’t do lows, so any lows dropping are off the table for me, and none of the Laneys, Elephant Print, Sunset, True Blue, Lucky Green, etc. pairs are anything I want/need. I’m curious about the rumored Pale Vanilla SP pair.

A picture of an early pair of the 1 High Washed Black.

It's terrible that I learned that in retrospect years after I got some of them by reading testimonials and feedback about them.

I admit I bought into the hype because I got the XI/XII pack. The only salvation with that pack was that I resold them years later. I resold the XII last year. I lucked out and resold the XI earlier this year for a significant profit.

But yeah, those were bad. I think most of us that got them didn't know at the time since they were the only retro options available and the hype was real.

Nah I def noticed they cut corners. I had all packs except for the 15/8 pack. All of the pairs were stiff AF. I did wear the crap out of the 3s and 4s tho.

These will most definitely sit like the TAXI. But I really like these. If you have the Bordeaux from last year these are the EXACT same quality. Just green. They come with a white set of laces in the new box. All around good shoe.
87EA0FE3-9CB9-421E-85CF-E0010E965CB6.jpeg
Taxis sat? These are nothing like taxis... These are garbage. Will go to like 100-120 on the resale. Taxis atleast held retail value.

Taxis sat? These are nothing like taxis... These are garbage. Will go to like 100-120 on the resale. Taxis atleast held retail value.
Yeah taxis sat in certain places and sizes. They restock daily. As far as quality goes the TAXI smokes these. These are the same quality as the Bordeaux. So if you like that quality and the color green these are a good pair to grab on sale. And yes these will probably go low in the resell market for sure. But I wear my stuff so going that low won’t affect me either way.

Everyone hyped Taxis up and they sat. Even was a restock and seen in outlets.

Oddly Pollens actually sold out.
Taxis didn't sit, they appeared to sit because they made men's 4-whatever... So those sizes 7 and under in men's they were charging 180, when you could just get gs for the 140... But normal sizes sold out everywhere. I never saw them at my outlet either, probably were returns but employees probably snatched them up....

Taxis was definitely abundant. My only SNKRS hit of the year, and the reason I was ineligible for L&F EA

The used the fact that they let me hit a shoe that sat against me

Back
Top Bottom