Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
bro you spent $500 for used shoes. They're already worn, what are you saving them from the pavement for lol. Its not going to get back Deadstock because you keeping them in the house any longer
It’s a shoe I’ve dreamed about owning since 1985…minus the years that I lost interest in sneakers. So yeah, I guess I have an irrational desire to keep them as nice as possible for as long as possible.

They were worn once five years ago.

If you looked at them and didn’t know better, you’d think they were brand new.

ok you can think a car is brand new after a car wash, but the odometer says otherwise lol. The guy “told” you he wore them once five years ago. Could’ve been last month he wore it, or could’ve worn it three times within the last 5 years. It’s not like you can see the difference between one time and three times because everyone’s mileage of wear is different depending on factors.

The point is wear your shoes if they’ve already been worn and you’ve already paid all that money. No point in trophying them if they’re not brand new and not game worn by MJ himself and it’s worn by some stranger at that.

ok you can think a car is brand new after a car wash, but the odometer says otherwise lol. The guy “told” you he wore them once five years ago. Could’ve been last month he wore it, or could’ve worn it three times within the last 5 years. It’s not like you can see the difference between one time and three times because everyone’s mileage of wear is different depending on factors.

The point is wear your shoes if they’ve already been worn and you’ve already paid all that money. No point in trophying them if they’re not brand new and not game worn by MJ himself and it’s worn by some stranger at that.
Okay.

Preach!

#over50gang

mase-lol.gif

Every level man. I been in the university system for 9 years. It’s a certain type of person who likes school this much. 9/10 they weirdos.

People who you would feel uncomfortable if they talked to you outside a work setting

But at least you’re in high school, where some of the teachers are fresh out of grad school baddies. I’m surrounded by women who may or may not have been mildly attractive in 1983 when they started

My current school is the first time I've had this many attractive women coworkers. Other 2 I was the youngest teacher by far.

We gotta have like 10+ teachers in their early to mid 20's. I was in a Parent/Teacher meeting before Christmas break and the student teacher intern was staring me in my face the whole time.

Matched with her on an app and didn't even know smh.

Every level man. I been in the university system for 9 years.
I just hit six years of working in college admissions. Wouldn't mind getting out of here though. Tired of the bureaucracy and policies made with no input from people at my level

edit I know this will be in every job ever, all jobs suck, but I think I've hit my limit here

Last edited:
My current school is the first time I've had this many attractive women coworkers. Other 2 I was the youngest teacher by far.

We gotta have like 10+ teachers in their early to mid 20's. I was in a Parent/Teacher meeting before Christmas break and the student teacher intern was staring me in my face the whole time.

Matched with her on an app and didn't even know smh.

Just remember, there's a reason she is on that app... Its a trap :lol:

I work for a school district, I do all the access control/burglary alarm maintenance (110+ sites all by myself) and I get to see all sides of the spectrum from students-teachers-parents. parents get wild sometimes when I'm walking around schools, kids are obviously bananas a lot and the teachers just have to sit there and take all of it and get paid peanuts. but yes, a lot of staff are odd and hard to talk to even in that setting, couldn't imagine outside work

Teachers dont get paid enough, which is why a lot of them are leaving. Sad reality.

Always wanted to be an art teacher before
One of the 5th grade teachers at my school works at Richard's during the summer.

It bothers me that she has to do that.

But the highest form of compensation for me is the relationships I form with my students.

...there's nothing like it.

Last edited:
WMNS exclusive Satin Blk/Reds dropping. Not for me, as I don’t do WMNS pairs, but dope IMO. Good luck to those that’ll be after them.

Just a picture of the original 2016 pair. I wonder how similar or different then these they’ll look.
0537B218-CE36-40CE-B69B-C74123A91419.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom