• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FF71C834-BD70-4F0E-B05B-69D507AFD198.jpeg
If I could only keep one shoe in my collection, it might be these.

I have a nice-sized tax refund coming this year.

A double up is possible.

If there's one shoe I'm absolutely confident I'll still be wearing in ten years...it's the Shadows.

I'm also giving serious consideration to going after the Bred Toes.

Is it weird that I like the Bred Toes almost as much as the Breds?

There's just something about that Shattered Backboard colorblocking that accentuates the red and black in a perfect way imo.

...those white panels.:emoji_heart_eyes:

If I could only keep one shoe in my collection, it might be these.

I have a nice-sized tax refund coming this year.

A double up is possible.

If there's one shoe I'm absolutely confident I'll still be wearing in ten years...it's the Shadows.
JDI

I'm also giving serious consideration to going after the Bred Toes.

Is it weird that I like the Bred Toes almost as much as the Breds?

There's just something about that Shattered Backboard colorblocking that accentuates the red and black in a perfect way imo.

...those white panels.:emoji_heart_eyes:

Pretty sure it’s Sail but could be wrong

I wish that shade of yellow that was put on the Laneys was put on the Taxis or Pollens. Hopefully they release another Jordan 1 down the line maybe with the Chicago colorblocking with that Varsity Maize.

This fool here. But there was already a sign indicating he wasn't a smart guy when he typed in the dollar sign after the numbers when it's always supposed to precede the price number.

This dope really thought he could resell the True Blue 1 High at a jacked up price because this release had a significantly lower than usual quantity with retros. He clearly is too dumb to realize that supply and demand have to be symbiotic in order to profit. He had the supply, but the problem is that these weren't highly sought after.

This is proof that you should only get shoes if you like them and will wear them. I didn't give a damn that there wasn't fanfare on these because I got them because I needed some retro style shoes in blue and white that matched with an authentic jersey I have as I previously acknowledged.

Damn, I really didn't think they were that old. If you didn't acknowledge they're from 2001, I would have really thought they were from the last decade or something. You could have really fooled me with that one.

Those are in pretty good condition for something about 22 years old. I can tell you didn't wear them a lot.

Back
Top Bottom