• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
PXL_20230501_115331189.jpg

If not Im pretty sure resell will be low because... I mean no more than a handful of people could actually want those to wear, right?

I personally wouldnt wear them if Nike sent me a pair for free, even if they were hand delivered by Spiderman himself.

If not Im pretty sure resell will be low because... I mean no more than a handful of people could actually want those to wear, right?

I personally wouldnt wear them if Nike sent me a pair for free, even if they were hand delivered by Spiderman himself.

Then you got the dudes on here saying “man I really don’t like them but I’m a huge Spider-Man fan so I have to cop”

LOLWUT

Can any of my L/C experts help me out? I had a public offer out that I forgot about and someone accepted and im getting L & F's in the trade. I couldn't see pics till after the trade was accepted since it was a public offer and things look off. He said he doesn't have a receipt and that he got them from a nike store that he works at; possible but I would feel more comfortable if he did have a receipt given the way the pictures look. I know my first pair had good qc but I sold it so won't have it to compare to. Take a look, appreciate it!

Throw “Spiderman” on anything Jordan related and I’m worried they will still command resell.

Big resellers are getting desperate nowadays with the sneaker market tanking and only a few releases really hitting so I’m sure they’re thinking this as well.

Then you got the dudes on here saying “man I really don’t like them but I’m a huge Spider-Man fan so I have to cop”

LOLWUT
I mean both can be true, I’m guessing there will be a trilogy of AJ1s so for the big Spiderman fans who own the 1st pair getting the other two is a no-brainer.

3 of my favorite things in life are Jordans, Spider-Man, and gaming. These are 2 in 1 and while I don't love these, I can't pass on em. My origin story pair is still DS.

Back
Top Bottom