Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm gone knock you but couldn't be me. Me and my bm are cordial but that's as far it goes with us.
So you didn’t get her anything for Mother’s Day or Birthday? I don’t care for holidays really, but I know my ex goes through it when Mothers Day comes due to losing her mom a couple years back. So I try to make it special for her. I’m a very considerate person, too considerate at times. But I don’t care, as long as my heart is in the right place.

So you didn’t get her anything for Mother’s Day or Birthday? I don’t care for holidays really, but I know my ex goes through it when Mothers Day comes due to losing her mom a couple years back. So I try to make it special for her. I’m a very considerate person, too considerate at times. But I don’t care, as long as my heart is in the right place.
Nope. We get it cordial for the kids but I respect where you coming from. Y'all had way more time together than me and mines, it's dope that you look out for her on mother's day knowing that it's a tough time for her. Like you said your heart is in the right place and that's all that matters bro

Nope. We get it cordial for the kids but I respect where you coming from. Y'all had way more time together than me and mines, it's dope that you look out for her on mother's day knowing that it's a tough time for her. Like you said your heart is in the right place and that's all that matters bro
Bro this is deadass how that first year separated went lol…

Ion got the time or energy for it lol

Last edited:
Welp, no roses today, smh. WISH announced their release info this morning while I was working. Raffle signup started at 11 smh. I can still make it, but I’m tired boss.

no roses, just concrete for me

IMG_1632.jpeg

Hey all! New to the forum and first time post. Being that I'm interested in getting my hands on a pair of Air Jordan 1 2022 Chicago "Lost & Found"'s, I'm trying to understand the reasoning in how a fairly new shoe (although a special edition) that retails from Nike for $180 can so quickly go to $300 and up (roughly $450 in my case at 11 1/2") simply boggles the mind. Can anyone better help educate me as to why this is the case? I mean hell, Nike just sold off a restock of the November 2022 shoe in April and it's till going for roughly three times the market price? Is it simply the market and folks aren't hesitating to get ripped off so much from resellers because they want this shoe so bad, so the ridiculous asking price remains as such?

Hey all! New to the forum and first time post. Being that I'm interested in getting my hands on a pair of Air Jordan 1 2022 Chicago "Lost & Found"'s, I'm trying to understand the reasoning in how a fairly new shoe (although a special edition) that retails from Nike for $180 can so quickly go to $300 and up (roughly $450 in my case at 11 1/2") simply boggles the mind. Can anyone better help educate me as to why this is the case? I mean hell, Nike just sold off a restock of the November 2022 shoe in April and it's till going for roughly three times the market price? Is it simply the market and folks aren't hesitating to get ripped off so much from resellers because they want this shoe so bad, so the ridiculous asking price remains as such?
The chicago 1 is one of the greatest sneakers ever, and jordan brand has seldom released them. Chicago 1s have only been re-released in 1995, 2013 (awful quality), 2015, and now 2022. There are far more people that want a pair of chicago 1s vs. the people that have chicago 1s so basic supply and demand dictates some of that price. But in this age of big drops damn near every week, lotta people move on to the next one and kinda forget so sellers just keep their listings up at the price they've been at since drop.

But at the end of the day

The chicago 1 is one of the greatest sneakers ever, and jordan brand has seldom released them. Chicago 1s have only been re-released in 1995, 2013 (awful quality), 2015, and now 2022. There are far more people that want a pair of chicago 1s vs. the people that have chicago 1s so basic supply and demand dictates some of that price. But in this age of big drops damn near every week, lotta people move on to the next one and kinda forget so sellers just keep their listings up at the price they've been at since drop.

But at the end of the day

Thank you. I just got a pair being that the value can likely only go up from here.

Right now is the best time to buy since prices have cooled off on the LnF’s. I bought at the peak at the end of April and ended up paying just under $500 but I’m seeing them now for low 400’s.

Best place to buy, you’d have to do your hw but I would use either eBay, stockx, or goat. Yes every platform has a very small chance you will receive a fake but I bought mine from stockx and they checked out just fine.

I don’t see the prices falling much lower than this and I’m pretty sure they will eventually keep rising as these are “the” jordan 1’s for most people.

Right now is the best time to buy since prices have cooled off on the LnF’s. I bought at the peak at the end of April and ended up paying just under $500 but I’m seeing them now for low 400’s.

Best place to buy, you’d have to do your hw but I would use either eBay, stockx, or goat. Yes every platform has a very small chance you will receive a fake but I bought mine from stockx and they checked out just fine.

I don’t see the prices falling much lower than this and I’m pretty sure they will eventually keep rising as these are “the” jordan 1’s for most people.

I got a pair on StockX.

Back
Top Bottom