Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Naw for real… didn’t we just see this argument play out the same!?

IMG_7782.gif

The Dark Marinas just restocked again…and we’re gone almost immediately.

I never thought this would be a shoe that kept selling out and/or botted like that.

Kinda regret not ordering but... we will see how Saturday goes. Almost looking for a reason to get out the game at this point.
Feel like I see a lot of people getting out this year. Lots of collections getting posted in my fb group. But you know, people move on, downsize collections, got bills to pay, plus resell is nonexistent now anyway on the new stuff. If you a size 9 though, hit me up lol

I ordered the marinas as well :nerd:

This just happened to me. Ordered the dark marinara blue joints when they restocked and just received the UNC toes instead today. Don’t think I’ll bother with the customer service. ****s is aight.

This just happened to me. Ordered the dark marinara blue joints when they restocked and just received the UNC toes instead today. Don’t think I’ll bother with the customer service. ****s is aight.
You can get a 20% off code if you call customer service. You can keep the shoes too. I’d do it.

The FTC rule is that you don't have to pay for items you didn't order. People can try some mental gymnastics, however, placing an order and being sent the wrong item is not the same thing as an unsolicited package.

No, I made a joke but it was deemed too dirty for this site.

I’m banned for life in the Mac Attack thread. Apparently I’m the Pete Rose of NT. They ban me until I die.

Selective outrage by management is a funny thing on here. You can hope someone dies or gets severe bodily harm but post a meme or gif with a bad word and it’s game over

Back
Top Bottom