• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What do you mean FedEx did nothing?

If you had the guy on camera committing a felony, how could they not do something?

I would’ve gone to the police.

Does your security system not record?
I called fedex... they said it was delivered and said contact nike.. i contacted my apt complex for the video.. they wanted a police report...and man.. i contacted the police ... and they dragged their feet... so after a week,,, i said eff it... never got the report and nike refunded me

I’ve been there.. my Cherry 11’s was stolen by the FedEx driver.. I watched him on camera at work delivering to my front door… mark delivered .. then watched him walk to the truck with my kixx… FedEx did nothing and Nike refunded me.. I had to pay resale for that issshh.. I was tight

They should go back to using Ups, seems like there were a lot less issues. I have been hearing so many people with stolen packages it's ridiculous.

I called fedex... they said it was delivered and said contact nike.. i contacted my apt complex for the video.. they wanted a police report...and man.. i contacted the police ... and they dragged their feet... so after a week,,, i said eff it... never got the report and nike refunded me
I understand not wanting to waste the time if you’re already getting your refund.

But if it was me, I‘d want that f***** to burn.

…I couldn’t let it go.

Where’d everyone go 👀

IMG_0514.jpeg

How do you define hype?
Hype on shoes are now based on what social media thinks towards that specific pair. Ugly or not. OG or not, nothing is safe. Hype now is to like a shoe simply because "its a big deal". Hype is about resell market value. $$$$$. If your 20, then you judge a shoe on its "hype", not if you actually like it or not. Hype is about letting others tell YOU what is in, not deciding for yourself. Hype is pretty much a word that is whats completely wrong with todays buying of shoes.

Hype on shoes are now based on what social media thinks towards that specific pair. Ugly or not. OG or not, nothing is safe. Hype now is to like a shoe simply because "its a big deal". Hype is about resell market value. $$$$$. If your 20, then you judge a shoe on its "hype", not if you actually like it or not. Hype is about letting others tell YOU what is in, not deciding for yourself. Hype is pretty much a word that is whats completely wrong with todays buying of shoes.
Some valid points.

I define hype as when non-sneakerheads are scrambling to buy a shoe, whether they’re into shoes like that or not. I do think resell prices are a pretty good measuring stick for that.

Maybe prices aren’t what they were two years ago, but the Jordan 1 is still going to make a splash every time a sick colorway comes out…the Chicagos are proof of that. With the UNC Toes, I think that colorblocking has run its course with the general consumer.

But i really think the Palominos are different.

No one will be happier than me if I’m wrong about that.

Idk why they went with the yellow tongue tag on the palominos. UNC toes were actually great. Love the colorblocking and the materials.

Man!!! Talking about walking in a Ross and seeing Jordan 1 Trues for $89. Soon has the box hit the floor folks were on it. I just happen to walk in when they brung them out. Of course the people in line had the smaller sizes... I had to laugh because the shoes never made it to the shelves...lol

20230813_133038.jpg
20230813_133026.jpg
20230813_133042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom