Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not sure if this has been posted but According to this video They claim to eventually release the bulls color way with the Nike logo,

Not sure if this has been posted but According to this video They claim to eventually release the bulls color way with the Nike logo,
That's why I'm passing on the Jumpman ones.... JB is so messed up for doing that....

they are so dope

I'm getting both 1/5 releases. So awesome they are dropping them together, commemorating MJ wearing the Bulls CW at the Garden and then dropping the Garden pair with NA and those dope insoles.

Excuse my tardiness but I'm confused as hell .. I've seen pics of the Knicks colorway and the box has wings, now I'm seeing newer pics and it's a Nike box? Will the Chicago version releasing on 1/5 have a Nike box and Nike logos on the kicks??

I NEED THOSE CHICAGO 1's IF THEY GET THE NIKE TREATMENT!

So do we have an actual box price on the Knicks I need to pay my connect soon n I'm still kinda lost on what the retail is.

The Knicks are decent..I don't wear blue/orange combinations too often but they're cool. Still waiting on Royal's though...those must be had! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom