Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Relatively an easy copp for me... stopped by hoh galleria houston I and out..... was able to copp both....
Not a lot of people guess they are waiting for the breds 13 ....

Snagged 10.5 off eastbay - got eastbay error after adding to cart but on refresh it was in my cart. Waited 15min to checkout and only just now got confirmation email.

Pissed I wanted a size 14 but they said biggest they got was a 13. All good though. Got there at 7:20 was third in line. Copped at 9:20. Not bad.

"connect" Sold my 12 in the chicagos & i didnt try any sites because i thought i was good

Damn I forgot! Oh well, only interest I had in these was to resell them. Don't care for the Knicks anyways. My rockets blew out their ***** twice already. :tongue:

Waited in my car for 2 hours, and surprisingly I was the first person there. I cheated a little; I stopped by my local Jimmy Jazz twice the night before to see if anyone had lined up. If I saw anyone, I wouldn't have bothered coming back because I figured the hype was too much for me. Easy purchase though, very glad.

They had about 14 or 15 pairs of these, and it looked like the same amount for the other pair as well.

Y
crazy part was the melos were sitting. they had two lines and the melo line was way shorter. you would think NY would step up, but chicago hype was more real. at least at this spot[/quote
Yea it's crazy people were behaving this up to Tuesday & now they're selling out.
Ima still check HOH 125 even tho I heard its crazy, you know any other places around the way that might have em?

Y
crazy part was the melos were sitting. they had two lines and the melo line was way shorter. you would think NY would step up, but chicago hype was more real. at least at this spot[/quote
Yea it's crazy people were behaving this up to Tuesday & now they're selling out.
Ima still check HOH 125 even tho I heard its crazy, you know any other places around the way that might have em?

Not sure. Maybe jimmy jazz. There's some scattered mom and pops too. Hoh would be best bet if atmos is popped.

No one at hoh dadeland when i got there at 8:45...waited until they opened at 10 and was in and out. That never happens down here. :smokin

Checked two jimmy jazzes & they only had a 8 & a 10, walked into house of hoops, a little line but more people seems to want bulls so I pulled away for my Knicks size 12 retail...now onto the Royals

Had to get a 12 because everywhere I called only got up to a 12 in the knicks but these seem to run a lil big, big enough for me to wear them comfortably anyhow

Checked two jimmy jazzes & they only had a 8 & a 10, walked into house of hoops, a little line but more people seems to want bulls so I pulled away for my Knicks size 12 retail...now onto the Royals

Congrats. Nice cop. Crazy how these Knicks are flying under radar somewhat in NYC

^ my guy in Maryland said walked Into the footlocker, asked for Knicks. the girl had no idea what he was talking about manager came out and gave him a pair, said no one even asked before, today or even came in for the Knicks so they figured no one would cop

Back
Top Bottom