Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Im also looking for an 11.5 if someone could point me in the right direction. No one within 100 miles of me got the knicks and im a sucker for orange!

Copped a pair of retro 1 red/black/white at my local sneaker shop. First cop for 2013. Excited for this years HEAT!!!!!!!!

easy easy cop at local villa. nobody wanted these here. sure they got plenty left

If people sleep on these Knick's they will regret it in time, especially NYC people.

Exactly why I copped on end earlier. Passing on these as a NYer is foolish especially since there are only a few kicks in this colorway (not a chance I'm wearing any of the actual Melos).

Yeah. My connect sold my size 14 about a yr ago with the cavs. BURNED ME UP! But it wasn't her fault. Dumb sales associate sold it by mistake because "my connect" stepped out for lunch and she thought the last pair far off in the corner was just misplaced. Smh. Had to buy the cavs for resell prices...which is a no no for me.

Any where in the Bronx or Yonkers area still have these? Missed out this morning

I struck out online this a.m. Hit the mall after 11, browsed the main shoe stores to no avail. Hit DTLR and saw both CW's on display. Before I could even ask if they were sold out the lady was like "Nope. What size you need?" First cop for 2013 and first pair of 1's.

Back
Top Bottom