Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Manager at footaction said this week that stores still had pairs. Someone also posted on niketalk in the thunder thread that they just copped 2 pairs in store this week.

Quality on knicks isnt bad at all, the design on insole is a plus, the leather isn't as stiff as the bulls and wc4, the height is good and up close they are really eye catching, and being from NY these were like a must.

For people not wanting the knick's colorway it sold out quickly lol.I called all my hook ups they are done.

Things Went As Needed To Today Out Here..... Looked Out For A Few Buddies And Some Forum Members :nthat:

Chi's Are Straight Up Sitting Out This Way!

* DISCLAIMER: NOT ATTEMPTING TO SELL*

Last edited:
Things Went As Needed To Today Out Here..... Looked Out For A Few Buddies And Some Forum Members :nthat:

Chi's Are Straight Up Sitting Out This Way!
* DISCLAIMER: NOT ATTEMPTING TO SELL*

even in this lighting, the orange still looks red to me.. doesnt scream out knicks to me, wish it was more of a safety orange.

^They Are Bright Orange In Person.... Look At The Shoes Compared To The Red On The Boxes :wink:

Maybe This Helps?

Last edited:
The leather on the knick's look far superior to those of the og colorway, isn't that sad?

I'm surprised I didn't get these. I had them in cart on FNL but paypal stalled out then I got a page error. After that my size was sold out. I wasted time on Eastbay and NDC.

Went to NikeTown at 1PM and was able to cop the last Knicks 9.5 and 10. Feelin nice.

Side note though, some dude wanted to try on the sz10 before I copped it and they told him no. This is what its come to? You can't even try on a pair of kicks before you buy them?:rofl:

^ i remember when i wanted to try on the black cement 3's at niketown boston a few years ago, and they gave me the weirdest look. it's a shoe store though.

also, what's up with the nike air tag, why does it look like the bottom of the "air" is sewn in, like they didn't cut/space the tag right?

I was first in line at Jimmy Jazz and wanted to try on a pair, but things were moving too fast fort that.

A week earlier though, I went into a store to try on some 1s and decided to go a half size up.

My first Jordan purchase since the FR III, and I'm happy.

Finally got my NDC confirmation at like 2pm. :lol:

I knew I was fine since they were processing, nice to have it though.

:smokin

Apparently, Jimmy Jazz in the Galleria in White Plains, NY still has the Knicks 1s.

Back
Top Bottom