• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Finally got my 01s

Last edited:
copped michigan 1's off an outlet for $31.99 the other day. I caught a steal

man missed the restock on the chicago 1's suprised to see the prices they are going for now ,passed on em thinking i could cop later 

Man I want those BHM 1's bad. I saw someone rocking them last week for the first time in person and I was highly impressed. I may have to call Chicago tomorrow.

That's what's up Gerald!! So nice! How are your creases lookin? And before anyone jumps on me, I know all shoes crease but I also know what kind of damage slight creases can have on 3M uppers.

@GrapeApe haha thanks man. creases are alright, just gotta be careful putting shoes on and off at the heel. It just looks natural with 1s in my opinion. However I am anticipating the 3m to crack eventually with age, I have an old pair of dunks that eventually cracked after many years. Overall though they are really nice. 3M, besides the cracking, are easy to clean, durable, and when it's a sunny day, it looks :smokin seeing the 3M reflect at many angles walking around

damn chi has the BHMs? i should cop ... but that 1.5hr drive for the shoe isnt worth it (this shoe)

they willing to phone order?

For the DMV heads, there's pairs of knicks sitting in random DTLR's in assorted sizes... If i were you, I'd have my local DTLR stock locate and see if the store manager is cool enough to store transfer the kicks... Hope this helps someone... I'll see if I can post the knicks DTLR sku after I hit some spots this weekend...

Missed out on the royals at the HoH grand opening near me. Had a bunch of rewards points to spend so I copped these instead. As much as I love the Chicagos, the quality is just garbage compared to the clovers. So the Chicagos go back tomorrow. The clovers are nice as hell though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom