• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those Los Vegas I's
pimp.gif

Soon...

Do livechat with nike.com rep. They will locate a pair for u in your size if there are any available (there should be some somewhere). U can then do a phone order. I got both my pairs from the lv outlet...some time apart too
How much is shipping?

Its funny it took a year for the vegas hype to come around.. They sat for while back when people still didn't care too much for 1s, right before the whole NA treatment happened. Now 1s are hot commodity, and people are actually paying attention to these now. Not like its a bad thing, personally I think this was JBs biggest sleeper of last year, and I'm glad there still around for those who want em, just pointing out the way people take notice of things lol :tongue:

Last edited:
I only cop jumpman 1s under retail or with a discount.

I-VI the jumpman on the 1s really bothers me the most. its like a double whammy

Last edited:
I yanked this pic from my B/S thread. I bought these to wear on July 4th and I swear if they weren't Mids I'd keep. They were very comfortable for the 4 hours I had them on. My question is why in the world were these so comfortable yet my size 12 Chicago's had me walk into the house barefoot in the snow while holding the shoe in my hands cause the 2 hours I had them on felt like I was wearing a bear trap?

Man what a steal i got them today off craiglist....$60 they are so beautiful in person, and that leather...that leather smh so softttt 
happy.gif

Also one last pic with the rest of the team 
467d657b_IMG_20130708_190123.jpeg

Last edited:

Man what a steal i got them today off craiglist....$60 they are so beautiful in person, and that leather...that leather smh so softttt 
happy.gif

[ATTACHMENT=3884]IMG_20130708_190123.jpg (2,028k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Hahaha now the truth comes out lol. Everyone freakin on that price. Great job on the pickup!

Last edited:
going off topic....im new to this site and am curious where i should go to post something for trades?.....i have a pair of DS Mache Custom Dirty Bred 11s(size 11) that i am trying to find out if someone out there wants to trade for?...thanks if anyone can help.

^^^snow ball effect. Peeps claiming quality is amazing and still available at certain outlets for less than $100. Have to admit, I jumped on the bandwagon too, lol. I love the 1's. Took some time off from kicks from '11-'13 so I missed when these originally dropped

solid cw, great quality, great price...ppl are now realizing the greatness of this sleeper.
nthat.gif
This is exactly the case. I honestly didn't even acknowledge them when they originally released, just because the jumpman on the back initially threw me off, and the the other shoe in the pack (DC) was more eye-catching in a bad way.

Seen a picture of these a few weeks ago and really gave them a good look and realized that they actually have some understated beauty to them. Then I learned of the quality, the fact that they had not all dried up across the country, and that they were just $100 + shipping, and it was a done deal. As soon as I get paid these are copped.

did the value of the royals top off at $400? or should we expect it to go up again sometime soon?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom