Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
was I first to first to post my pizza? /srs[emoji]128528[/emoji]

the past 24 hours have been the most stressed i been on a release

needless to say i struck out multiple times on a 10.5

congrats on everyone's pairs tho! they look gooooood

Anyone in here who remember that guy in the bred 1 thread who said it will be a gr? Someone also said there will be plenty for everybody and the market will be flooded. What happened? Haha.

I guess I should post this here so my fellow Lovers of the AJ1 could see. I'm good until I can get my hands on a metallic. Don't care too much for all the CW's for the mids. 
nice lineup of ones, what are those on the top right? look fire, mustve dropped when i was taking a break

nice lineup of ones, what are those on the top right? look fire, mustve dropped when i was taking a break
The one on top is Retro High Premier – Khaki / Hyper Verde – Midnight Navy (2009) General Release

The bottom is Retro High Premier – White / Metallic Platinum (2009) Limited, released 

JM Sneakers legit? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A2779W9KDOTC64 
Sorry if this is the wrong spot to put it. Plan to cop a shadow off of them as they seem legit. I just want to get some last minute opinions before pulling the trigger.

JMsneakers.com is 101% legit and I'm planning on buying a second pair of shadows from them also...but beware they will make you bend over and take it with those prices

Correct me if I'm wrong, but AJKO retros never got a jumpman embroidered on the heel right? That's one of the reasons why I loved AJKOs to be honest.

I personally prefer the Jumpman over the line going down the back, to be honest.

What does the KO stand for? IIRC, no one has a 100% answer right.

Anybody care to shed some light on the AJKO model? I wanna be educated

yeah i would love for them to be an easy cop and trust me i will be putting in work for them when they release, i hope they are a GR since they arent an OG colorway but who knows, oh btw i didnt check but will they have nike air on the tongue? i hope not, so im hoping for jumpman on the tongue and a blank heel, keep your lmited nike air crap

Back
Top Bottom