Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I apologize if this is in the wrong section but I need a quick response on this legit check. I just bought these off ebay for $233 but now having seconds thoughts on if these are legit or not. In the description of the post it said

"Purchased from a trusted seller 2 years ago and claimed he brought it from Footlocker HOH Maryland(NO RECEIPT). To me they look authentic but please do your research.
I DO NOT SELL FAKES!!! CHECK MY FEEDBACKS!!! But, I've been getting messages from viewers saying that these are B-Grades."

So I pm'd the seller asking if they were indeed authentic or replicas. Then he responded

"To be honest to me their are 100% authentic but, some viewers are messaging me saying that they are bgrades."

Didn't really think much of it until after I won. I've did research and people are saying they've seen the end production date of 11/28/12 on authentic pairs so hard to say for these. The widows peak automatically means they're fake? I was looking at pairs on ebay that went for $400+ saying they were 100% authentic and they had widows peaks. Thanks in advance everyone.

Last edited:
Bred 1s and royal 1s are two shoes i really want and willing to pay but scared to buy. Hard for me to tell fakes from reals even looking at the descriptions. 

I guess until i know how to tell a fake and real, i wont buy them cause i dont think i deserve them if i cant tell thedifference..... Hopefully soon i will get my self a real pair and than ill know the difference since i can compare 1 to 1. Hopefulyl the restock or someone very reputable.

I heard the flaws vs the real and fakes are very minimal and some fakes have even better quality.

Is there truth to that?

thansk

Yeah I was looking at that earlier. Everyone saying they're fake can you guys please point out why they're fake?

widow peak stands out to me as fake 
The jagged hiccup/widows peak in the middle of the black leather on the toe box also is suspect.

Another thing that stands out is the MSRP tab is missing from the label...It could have fallen off, but I don't see any perforation grooves at the edge of the label. It wouldn't be so clean-cut if removed. If it was bought at FTL, it would have the perforation grooves present whether the MSRP tab is attached or not.

Also, when a seller states "To me they look authentic but please do your research." that draws a major red flag.

Last edited:

widow peak stands out to me as fake 
I'm comparing them to authentic pairs and looks like these might be fake. Knew it was too good to be true. Gonna need to contact the seller now for a refund. But please though if you're 100% sure they're fake please confirm. Thanks for the input guys

The jagged hiccup/widows peak in the middle of the black leather on the toe box also is suspect. Also, the MSRP tab is missing from the label...It could have fallen off, but I don't see any perforation grooves at the edge of the label. It wouldn't be so clean-cut if removed. If it was bought at FTL, it would have the perforation grooves present whether the MSRP tab is attached or not.
Thanks noticed all that too after thoroughly looking at the pictures. Well I contacted the seller and since he didn't ship the shoes yet I'm getting a refund. Idk why its so hard to find an authentic pair these days. Ebay is saturated full of fakes claiming they're "100% authentic". Most of them are going well over $300 too. Very sad to see

Thanks noticed all that too after thoroughly looking at the pictures. Well I contacted the seller and since he didn't ship the shoes yet I'm getting a refund. Idk why its so hard to find an authentic pair these days. Ebay is saturated full of fakes claiming they're "100% authentic". Most of them are going well over $300 too. Very sad to see
Glad to hear [emoji]128077[/emoji]

the widows peak and that shiny *** leather lol.toe box is too round needs to be alittle more narrow... I can tell ya Unds'd my breds and leather is Different from royals. I like the royals better can wear them with anything.

Hey everyone, first post here on Niketalk. I wanna buy some breds but how do the fit? I heard that they were true to size but some also said that they were narrow. I normally use around 43/44 eu, so should i buy 44 or size up? 

Hey everyone, first post here on Niketalk. I wanna buy some breds but how do the fit? I heard that they were true to size but some also said that they were narrow. I normally use around 43/44 eu, so should i buy 44 or size up? 
Definitely tighter then most of the Ogs Got a 10.5 in baron 1s and they actually fit perfect compared to my sz11breds then again the leather is better..

Not to be a jerk, but it's a relative question. I think you answered you own questions. If you have wide feet,  go up half a size. If you have narrow to normal feet, stay with your TTS. Btw, and I'm honestly not being rude, but this is an American site, so you may yield better results if you use US sizes. I can assure you most aren't going to go Google your question and convert the size from EU to US. If it's any consolation, I'm a TTS 9.5 US, but depending on the socks, my toes are at the very end. I wear shoe shields, so I typically go with a 10. Hope that helps?

Oh, and welcome to NT, too!

Last edited:

Welcome here

Real or fake

Back
Top Bottom